Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] GMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is not a discussion on the Albion’s decisions Mr Barber so don’t get all stroppy. I am reporting facts.

However, reported on south east BBC news, that the GMB have asked American Express to suspend all dealings with BHA due to their actions

That isn’t brilliant publicity for the club!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is no legal issues, I am reporting FACTS ...it’s about what the GMB has said

Thread to be closed and moved by 2.15 to avoid any potential legal issues.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s a Union, TB will deal with them as effectively as Maggie did, how we carry out our business dealings is non of their business :wink:

As far as I am aware they have no input into how the club does sponsorship deals and I doubt Amex will allow them any influence either :shrug:

No harm in them asking though.

Last edited:

SAC

May 21, 2014
If sacked employees are members of GMB then they have every right to become involved. I agree that it's not great PR for the club and I'm surprised that it has come to this. As we don't know many of the details, It's impossible to form an opinion of the rights and wrongs of the case.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is not a discussion on the Albion’s decisions Mr Barber so don’t get all stroppy. I am reporting facts.

However, reported on south east BBC news, that the GMB have asked American Express to suspend all dealings with BHA due to their actions

That isn’t brilliant publicity for the club!

Thread to be closed and moved by 2.15 to avoid any potential legal issues.

FFS. This was reported on the Amex sponsorship thread last night but because ONE person ignored the below advice it had to get shifted. The same will happen on this thread, it's just a matter of when. It's not being funny or censorious - this materially affects NSC.

I'm posting this to try and pre-empt a speculation-fuelled thread, because of the very obvious interest many of us may have in this story.

As this is very likely to be an ongoing legal situation, I would politely request that it is not discussed here due to the risk of putting yourself at risk of legal action, as well as the site itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here