Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] transfers

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
The Swansea winger to Man Utd is only one I can think of. Why is there such a delay in all Premier league transfers this year ? If my memory is correct loads were done last year in first 2 weeks of window opening

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bournemouth singed Bristol City left back Lloyd Kelly. For 15 million.

Amazes me how plucky Bournemouth can maintain their PL status on such a shoe string budget.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth singed Bristol City left back Lloyd Kelly. For 15 million.

Amazes me how plucky Bournemouth can maintain their PL status on such a shoe string budget.

They may not get money through the gate but they get quite a few million more than us for being a number of place higher. Maybe I’ve been whooshed her.

Can’t stand the feckers but they play good football and have been punching above their weight since promotion in an FFP busting fashion. The ******** also delivered our biggest ever thrashing at the Amex

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They may not get money through the gate but they get quite a few million more than us for being a number of place higher. Maybe I’ve been whooshed her.

Can’t stand the feckers but they play good football and have been punching above their weight since promotion in an FFP busting fashion. The ******** also delivered our biggest ever thrashing at the Amex

But still Stat's top tip for relegation this season.

You heard it here first.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
But still Stat's top tip for relegation this season.

You heard it here first.

I imagine you’ll get good odds, go large on it. Won’t happen with Smug Eddie in charge and their spending though. You can bounce me anytime you like.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], we need a sarcasm emoji.

I've been saying that for yonks.
I wouldn't get half the grief I do if I could help the nimrods understand I'm being sarcastic. :lol:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

Their major share holder is a Russian Maxim Victorovich Demin who buissnress is petrochemical which is worth around £100,000,000 he appears to be anonymous and its suspected he has many other buissnress ventures and his personal wealth is likley to be in the billions

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't recall much business being done in month of June in previous years. Hardly anything was done until after the World Cup last year, was it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I imagine you’ll get good odds, go large on it. Won’t happen with Smug Eddie in charge and their spending though. You can bounce me anytime you like.
They are going to have one of their customary mahooosive losing runs, at the end of the season.
But crucially won't have the necessary points backed up to save them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't care about the lack of transfers.

More worrying is the FACT that the quality of rumours has been nothing short of shitehouse.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Their major share holder is a Russian Maxim Victorovich Demin who buissnress is petrochemical which is worth around £100,000,000 he appears to be anonymous and its suspected he has many other buissnress ventures and his personal wealth is likley to be in the billions

That would pay for half a stadium then !

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't care about the lack of transfers.

More worrying is the FACT that the quality of rumours has been nothing short of shitehouse.

How can I say this....don’t get your hopes up that signings will be any more exciting than the rumours. How often have the signings been better than the rumours?

Even the big money signings turn out to be absolutely shitehouse anyway :wink:

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Southampton signed a Belgian winger tipped to be the next Hazard today. Villa already made 3 signings with more incoming before the end of the month. Real Madrid already spent over £250 million, there will now be a knock-on effect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here