Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football on Amazon Prime

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Amazon prime are showing all 10 Boxing Day Premier League games live

Also got the all 10 fixtures in the first mid week games in December, we’ve got Arsenal away that week.

All these games will be unavailable live on any other broadcaster.(unless there’s a dodgy stream, obviously)

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Amazon prime are showing all 10 Boxing Day Premier League games live

Also got the all 10 fixtures in the first mid week games in December, we’ve got Arsenal away that week.

All these games will be unavailable live on any other broadcaster.(unless there’s a dodgy stream, obviously)

UK broadcaster that is

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Also it is possible to sign up for a free Amazon Prime 30 day trial and cancel it at the end of the trial without paying anything. Whilst I already have Prime I could imagine quite a few Brighton fans signing up for a trial (probably using a Bozza/NSC link) at the start of December and cancelling after Boxing Day.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Will the football be free to Amazon prime subscribers or do we need an additional bolt on subscription??

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Will the football be free to Amazon prime subscribers or do we need an additional bolt on subscription??

Football to be included in the Prime membership price.

From www.amazon.co.uk/livefootball :

Module3.jpg

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
What's not to like? People are already paying for Sky Sports and BP Sports and now, if they want to watch these matches, will need to join Amazon Prime.

I like the idea of a Netflix/Prime style streaming service for all premier league games. Prime is very useful for so many different things, and this could be another. Sky Sports is so ridiculously expensive something needs to change, and this could be the way we can eventually have access to our games, legally, for an affordable price. A reasonable way to tackle illegal streaming too (they'll never stop it whilst there's no better alternative).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I like the idea of a Netflix/Prime style streaming service for all premier league games. Prime is very useful for so many different things, and this could be another. Sky Sports is so ridiculously expensive something needs to change, and this could be the way we can eventually have access to our games, legally, for an affordable price. A reasonable way to tackle illegal streaming too (they'll never stop it whilst there's no better alternative).

If you invest in a proxy server account it has been stated [allegedly] one might be able to proffer a useable account via NBC Gold which is quite a remarkable thing. $40 a season for EVERY Prem game is my understanding.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Does Amazon do this with other sports? ... My geeky obsession is getting streams as close to live time as possible. NBC gold is almost a minute behind.

Is amazon real time ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If you invest in a proxy server account it has been stated [allegedly] one might be able to proffer a useable account via NBC Gold which is quite a remarkable thing. $40 a season for EVERY Prem game is my understanding.

How do you get around registering for it?? I assume you have to put down a physical address when registering?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I subscribed to NBC Gold a couple of seasons ago. You don't get every Premier League game. It's all the 3pm kick-offs, apart from whichever one they're showing on their main channel. Then you get some evening matches, usually when there's a full round of fixtures.

It's going to be great in Canada this season though. Every single PL match is being shown on the DAZN streaming service for only CA$20 a month.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
How do you get around registering for it?? I assume you have to put down a physical address when registering?

For NBC Gold you can just make up a US address with a valid zip code and pay using PayPal. At least you could do that 2 years ago.

DAZN also has a PayPal option...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here