Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - the staying up tracker - season 2019-2020 Game 38 UPDATE

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes I know it's not relevant now, BUT I like to complete the season. One point behind now, we are doomed :)

Attachments

• NSC Graph 37.png
    NSC Graph 37.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 424
  • NSC FIxtures 37.png
    NSC FIxtures 37.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 420

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]

Why are we waiting?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well, there we have it. Finishing the season in style to edge a single point ahead of the tracker. Yes it was easier than that in reality, but the sea of blue after lockdown kept us up. Thank goodness for Covid-19. I jest, and actually given the final total needed, we probably still would have been alright wouldn't we?

The final table and graph. Lovely. See you all back here again next season.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 38.png
    NSC Fixtures 38.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 393
  • NSC Graph 38.png
    NSC Graph 38.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 394

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Well, there we have it. Finishing the season in style to edge a single point ahead of the tracker. Yes it was easier than that in reality, but the sea of blue after lockdown kept us up. Thank goodness for Covid-19. I jest, and actually given the final total needed, we probably still would have been alright wouldn't we?

Thanks for keeping this going again. It's by a mile the best gauge of where we are and where we should be and has helped me keep my sheets more or less pristine (with just a few small stains) all season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Excellent work, many thanks. [emoji106][emoji106]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Tremendous 7 point turnaround after that Palace game (where TBH I was feeling more than a little worried about our prospects for survival)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tremendous 7 point turnaround after that Palace game (where TBH I was feeling more than a little worried about our prospects for survival)

this is a terrific thing/thread . thank you.

Seconded, thirded, fourthed, whatever - same again next season please!

And don't bother with the explanation again - anybody who comes on here and doesn't understand the logic - well, we can all laugh at them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here