Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So it's OK to do the former?

This is only about the poster's false claim in a statement. Sargon did not threaten to rape anyone, and if that is the claim it needs the receipts to back it up. You are welcome to start a new discussion about what is okay or not in life otherwise I have no idea why you feel a desire to join in this one.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You are joking right? PLEASE tell me you're joking.

Close examination of many of my posts will reveal that what looks like a serious comment is actually intended to carry an undercurrent of irony, humour or sarcasm. Peek behind the words and you will often see that indeed I am joking but, because in a weird world there is a 1% chance I'm serious, it's easy to take the message at face value. Rest assured, I was joking.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Close examination of many of my posts will reveal that what looks like a serious comment is actually intended to carry an undercurrent of irony, humour or sarcasm. Peek behind the words and you will often see that indeed I am joking but, because in a weird world there is a 1% chance I'm serious, it's easy to take the message at face value. Rest assured, I was joking.

Phew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here