Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What's happened to NSC? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The whole layout has suddenly changed. Is this sabotage by H B in-Bred? It's weird and I hate it!!!!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It still seems the brilliant same.

The one thing I would love is a blue background for our club colour and also the battery on my Tablet would last longer as it wouldn't throw out as much light.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No seriously it has gone weird on my laptop. I'll try switching it off and on again....

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The whole layout has suddenly changed. Is this sabotage by H B in-Bred? It's weird and I hate it!!!!

No problem on my laptop ? still the same and still the same crap advertising banners, currently they are trying to flog me a lawnmower but, I don't have a lawn.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No problem on my laptop ? still the same and still the same crap advertising banners, currently they are trying to flog me a lawnmower but, I don't have a lawn.

I’ve got a lawn. If you buy the advertised mower, for a small consideration, I’ll let you come round and mow mine. Shall we say £10, once a week?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK, I switched off and on and it was the same. But I then saw a button saying 'go to full site' which restored normal viewing. I paste below what it was looking like earlier.

looks like this.PNG

The explanation may be that I was searching for the National Enquirer article about Elvis' Grave Found On The Moon, and google took me to one of my past posts on NSC that mentioned said grave (who knew? ???). After that, who knows?

I can promise you I am not cannabis and I have not been smoking BGs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
At the very bottom left of the website version of NSC there is a dropdown menu that allows you to view as 'NSC Modern' (default web-based version we're all familiar with) or 'NSC Mobile', which is best for viewing the site on phone browsers. Your computer apparently changed to the mobile version.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At the very bottom left of the website version of NSC there is a dropdown menu that allows you to view as 'NSC Modern' (default web-based version we're all familiar with) or the 'NSC Mobile', which is best for viewing the site on phone browsers. You're computer apparently changed to the mobile version.

Pure genius - thank you :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here