Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What's happened to NSC? ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’ve got a lawn. If you buy the advertised mower, for a small consideration, I’ll let you come round and mow mine. Shall we say £10, once a week?
Have you got fences around it ? I'm now getting ads for Cuprinol. Might as we do the both ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Have you got fences around it ? I'm now getting ads for Cuprinol. Might as we do the both ?
I've got a fence, and a lawn. Can we go halfies?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
OK, I switched off and on and it was the same. But I then saw a button saying 'go to full site' which restored normal viewing. I paste below what it was looking like earlier.

View attachment 111298

The explanation may be that I was searching for the National Enquirer article about Elvis' Grave Found On The Moon, and google took me to one of my past posts on NSC that mentioned said grave (who knew? ???). After that, who knows?

I can promise you I am not cannabis and I have not been smoking BGs.

It looks like urban75, a forum for mainly druggies. Even the mods are on the wacky-backy IMO. There are a lot of girls on there on a Sunday morning, still randy from their MDMA. :rolleyes:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
At the very bottom left of the website version of NSC there is a dropdown menu that allows you to view as 'NSC Modern' (default web-based version we're all familiar with) or 'NSC Mobile', which is best for viewing the site on phone browsers. Your computer apparently changed to the mobile version.

Thanks for your explanation !

If we access NSC via laptop and Android, is it just a question of resetting on each platform ?

Thanks in anticipation !

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
At the very bottom left of the website version of NSC there is a dropdown menu that allows you to view as 'NSC Modern' (default web-based version we're all familiar with) or 'NSC Mobile', which is best for viewing the site on phone browsers. Your computer apparently changed to the mobile version.

Now you've gone and ruined the madness of the thread :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
All looks fine to me but I do get this random 'slide-up' every time I scroll up the thread :shrug:
7cc2a3eb35e7bfddd4875088fdbeefb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All looks fine to me but I do get this random 'slide-up' every time I scroll up the thread :shrug:
7cc2a3eb35e7bfddd4875088fdbeefb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m getting that on Tapatalk as well. Checking the ‘Don’t show this shite again’ box doesn’t work either (unless you have to do that on every thread separately ?)

WTF is a ‘kin’ anyway ? [emoji2369]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thanks for your explanation !

If we access NSC via laptop and Android, is it just a question of resetting on each platform ?

Thanks in anticipation !

Sorry, I don't know, I've never actually used the function. But it's easy to change, so you can always give it a go to see if it is linked to the device or the account. (Unless Bozza drops by to confirm?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here