Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Euro 2020

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Well it's about time that the FA got on with building a 1.9m capacity all seated stadium

Uefa says it received "19.3m ticket requests during the first sales window" for #EURO2020, beating "the record of 11m set during the equivalent phase" before Euro 2016.

1.9m tickets requested for the final - 21 times Wembley's capacity.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Uefa says it received "19.3m ticket requests during the first sales window" for #EURO2020, beating "the record of 11m set during the equivalent phase" before Euro 2016.

1.9m tickets requested for the final - 21 times Wembley's capacity.

Bearing in mind that they won't release anywhere near all the tickets in each stadium at this stage (Probably a 50-1 shot for the final) The chances of getting anything other than Baku are extremely slim based on those numbers.

My F5 key is still struggling from trying to get cricket tickets. Looks like it will take another pounding nearer the Euro's.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is it PotG?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Approximately 50% of the final tickets (around 43,500) were available during this sales window, meaning UEFA received roughly 44 requests per available ticket.

More than 540,000 applications were received for the opening game of UEFA EURO 2020, which will be held at Rome's Stadio Olimpico on 12 June 2020 – approximately eight times the venue's capacity.

After the semi-finals and the final, the highest level of demand for tickets was for the group stage matches in Munich and Amsterdam.

The highest demand for tickets among locals was in St Petersburg, where approximately 81% of applications came from within Russia.

https://www.uefa.com/european-qualifiers/news/newsid=2616635.html?iv=true

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Received an email from UEFA today regarding my application - managed to get the final! And two Wembley group games. Very happy with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9019571 said:
Haven't received any emails yet, hopefully something comes through soon!

Same boat here. Not sure I can even remember what I applied for!

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
If you haven't had an email yet you can check if you've been successful via the online portal

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
First two games at Wembley, one in Glasgow and a semi-final.

PLEASING.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Received an email from UEFA today regarding my application - managed to get the final! And two Wembley group games. Very happy with that

Did you only apply for London tickets or did you apply for other cities as well ?

I applied for 7 matches (all Wembley) and got nothing.

I applied for a match in Rome as well - didn’t get that one but was successful with the three Wembley matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Applied for a game on every single day at various locations, including every Wembley game. Got NOTHING. Ruined my summer already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here