Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Euro 2020

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
No 50 euro tickets available, cheapest is 125. Do we have an idea who can go through to game 37?

Annotation 2020-02-26 163127.png

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Also have to hope Scotland don't qualify or that game gets moved to Hampden Park.

Are you sure? I'm sure I read that isn't correct.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else getting stuck at the end of the queue at “Thank you for waiting. You are now going to be redirected.”

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
If only I was local to Baku, could get loads of tickets at very cheap rates.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Could be wrong but thought that’s what I heard. Not gonna be a problem though anyway is it? :lol:

Probably not. I'm pretty sure that was only valid if they qualified through the groups, rather than the play-offs.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Always likely and the correct decision. I can't see this season being completed though, not even in the summer, though maybe streamed / behind closed doors.

Suspect the FA will have a few options ready depending on when things can start back up...................eg if games can start (behind closed doors) by say End April then they'll try to finish the season etc, with a final date that they have to get started by to give any chance of finishing, then a series of options about what happens if they can't get it done. Fascinated to see what they come up with TBH - whatever it is, plenty going to be upset.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Always likely and the correct decision. I can't see this season being completed though, not even in the summer, though maybe streamed / behind closed doors.

You just feel like there will always be 1 player or staff who is isolating or has it even through the summer that will prevent even behind closed doors games happening.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

That depends if any players are fit/not self isolating. If one gets it the whole team, squad and coaching team would then need to self isolate again.

I cannot see how this season can be finished.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Suspect the FA will have a few options ready depending on when things can start back up...................eg if games can start (behind closed doors) by say End April then they'll try to finish the season etc, with a final date that they have to get started by to give any chance of finishing, then a series of options about what happens if they can't get it done. Fascinated to see what they come up with TBH - whatever it is, plenty going to be upset.

Just imagine the scenario...

Brighton play their most exciting, attacking, goal scoring football in their entire history.

Behind closed doors.

****ing typical.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shame refunds for Euro 2020 aren't being given. Would have made money on the ForEx.... But no problem with them holding it until next year. Saves ballots, allocations etc again

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You just feel like there will always be 1 player or staff who is isolating or has it even through the summer that will prevent even behind closed doors games happening.

100% this - precedent has been set now for calling games off. I can't see how the season will be continued.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I resold my Euro 2020 tickets via the UEFA portal on 26th Feb.
I received confirmation that they had been resold and that the refund would be received within 30 days.

My account on the ticket portal is showing as empty.

As this was pre Covid-19 I expected it to be done within the time period.
Has anyone else had a similar experience with Euro2020?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here