Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Euro 2020

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
A heads up - applications for tickets went live on UEFA.com today - I’ve applied for four Wembley matches plus one in Rome on a Saturday

Last edited:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Cheers for the heads up!

Hmnnn... on the drop down list there is no "United Kingdom", "UK", "Great Britain", "Britain", "England" or anything that is remotely close to being my correct nationality!?

Oh wait... England was there! Got it :dunce:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Gonna be a repeat of the Olympics from 2012. Do I go for broke by putting down all sorts, safe in the knowledge that I'll probably get nothing, but may get one thing. Or do I budget realistically, in case loads of them come in and I actually have to pay for them all?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8952393 said:
Cheers for the heads up!

Hmnnn... on the drop down list there is no "United Kingdom", "UK", "Great Britain", "Britain", "England" or anything that is remotely close to being my correct nationality!?

I'm amazed there is no 'Half Hawaiian Half Greek' option.

Massive oversight on behalf of the organisers.

Stumpy Tim

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8952393 said:
Cheers for the heads up!

Oh wait... England was there! Got it :dunce:

I found England quite easily?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Looks like the ticket site has crashed. Was hoping to submit my order request tonight.
Oh well, the window shuts in a few weeks so no rush.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
From previous experience of these kind of ballots, sometimes if you go for a higher price band ticket you stand a chance of being awarded a ticket in a lower band, thus increasing your chances slightly. Anyone know if that’s the case here?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Ticket ballot now closed. Anyone gone in for a few?

I’ve chanced my arm for the first two group games at Wembley which I believe are guaranteed to feature England unless Scotland qualify (in which case one of our group games could be at Hampden).

I’ve also banked on England winning the group and gone for the second round game which would be in Dublin, and also the subsequent semi at Wembley plus the final. I’ve probably jinxed it now but I do fancy this young England team to do well next year, particularly with the potential for so many ‘home’ games at Wembley.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Have applied for 2,570.00 Euros worth. Will probably get none.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Have applied for 2,570.00 Euros worth. Will probably get none.

It depends, I guess. When I last checked a couple of days ago the majority of games where showing as high demand for the lowest priced band, good chance for the middle and very good chance for the highest. My application was similar to yours in value, but I’ve gone for the middle tier with the option to accept tickets in a higher band if unsuccessful in my chosen one.

It obviously gives me a better chance of getting tickets, the downside being that I’m facing a right old bill if I got them all and they were the top price tickets. I think it was nearly a grand a go for the final.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Final, both semis, Munich QF, and the Wembley group game. Happy with one of those. Expecting none.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Uefa says it received "19.3m ticket requests during the first sales window" for #EURO2020, beating "the record of 11m set during the equivalent phase" before Euro 2016.

1.9m tickets requested for the final - 21 times Wembley's capacity.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Applied for all Wembley games, do not expect to get them but I would like to get to at least one game for sure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here