Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Euro 2020

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nothing for me, applied for London, Amsterdam and Rome.

Hoping a mate has got some and im luckily enough to my hands on one.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Got Wembley on 19th June. Does this give me a better chance of watching an England match ?

Same as me - applied for a lot more but I’m pretty pleased in a way as at least now I don’t need to explain to the missus why I’ve just spunked £4,500 on football tickets!

The way I understand it is that this will be an England game unless Scotland qualify as it would mean we could end up playing them at Hampden.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Got Wembley on 19th June. Does this give me a better chance of watching an England match ?

Just looked into this and the only way this won’t be an England game is:

a) Scotland qualify, AND
b) Their slot in the group dictates we play them at Hampden

Slightly annoyingly, you might not know for certain until March next year as the play-offs take place after the draw is made in November.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Applied for a game on every single day at various locations, including every Wembley game. Got NOTHING. Ruined my summer already.

Same. Seems a bit unfair that some people applied for similar and got 3 or 4 games. Girlfriend got semi final tickets!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Anyone know if this the last chance for tickets? Are there any other options? Can't go tout route as need a wheelchair ticket (not that I would anyway - too risky). Club wembley?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Anyone know if this the last chance for tickets? Are there any other options? Can't go tout route as need a wheelchair ticket (not that I would anyway - too risky). Club wembley?

People now need to pay for their selected tickets, there will be some that cannot cough up and so they will go back into pot and there is another round later on in the year I believe.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Applied for final, semi final, group game in Amsterdam and group game in London. 4 tickets for each.

Got none and mightily relieved, no explaining to do and I can now go home. Phew!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Only got two tickets for match 32 at Wembley , Tuesday 23rd June.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
3 tickets to England’s first group game at Wembley.
But also 2 tickets the following day 15th June to the opening game at Hampden Park.... which I can’t make and have minimal interest in (if anyone wants them at face value €50).
Then 3 more for the following weekend in Budapest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here