Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's the creepiest thing you've ever done in pursuing the object of your desire...

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
What's the creepiest thing you've ever done in pursuing the object of your desire and was it ultimately successful?
Did it lead to a meaningful relationship or at the very least a meaningless shag.
Did you ever make your conquest aware of the disturbing lengths to which you resorted to bag them, or did it remain a guilty secret that you were too ashamed to confess and which cast an invisible cloud over the idyll of your otherwise perfect relationship?
Asking for a friend.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
What's the creepiest thing you've ever done in pursuing the object of your desire and was it ultimately successful?
Did it lead to a meaningful relationship or at the very least a meaningless shag.
Did you ever make your conquest aware of the disturbing lengths to which you resorted to bag them, or did it remain a guilty secret that you were too ashamed to confess and which cast an invisible cloud over the idyll of your otherwise perfect relationship?
Asking for a friend.

Is there something you’d like to share with us?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Asking for a friend.

Be careful when responding

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Asking for a friend.

You're on loudspeaker

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Asking for a friend.

You tell me yours first. Then I’ll respond with mine, which I’ll make sure is less creepy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I asked on NSC if when you see someone bang lovely and you've known them all your life (on and off) and you think yes please, where do you go?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Is there something you’d like to share with us?

I did go out with a girl many years ago who had a particularly bewitching effect on men. They would lose all sense of reason in their obsessive pursuit of her.

One of them was a policeman who would drive past her house repeatedly while on duty "just to get a glimpse of" her. That last phrase is in inverted commas because they were his own words which he was foolish enough to put in one of the letters he wrote her (in his own hand) declaring his obsessive love for her. He developed a deep irrational hatred of me because he regarded me as the obstacle to his desire. I used to get stopped quite often in my car by the police around that time which I knew was something to do with him as it only started when he appeared on the scene and only happened on the shifts when he was also working.

Because he left such a paper trail (letters etc) and because of the diary we started keeping of all the times we saw him drive past the house the evidence against him when we eventually made the complaint was overwhelming. He was given the option to resign before the investigation against him was concluded which he accepted because it was a foregone conclusion that he'd be sacked if he didn't resign.

So because of his obsessive courting ritual he ended up losing his job, his house and his marriage. Yes he was married with a baby daughter who was born during the height of his obsession.

I remember during the investigation of the complaint an inspector came round to my girlfriend's house to interview her. I wasn't there at the time but she told me that during the interview the inspector removed his shoes and lay on the sofa which I'm sure would not have been accepted police protocol. He didn't try anything but I think he was pushing it as far as he thought he could get away with.

Men can lose all sense of reason and rationality as soon as they develop an interest in a woman (and vice versa). I was wondering how far people are prepared to go and how common that sort of behaviour was. And if that "weird" behaviour ultimately achieves its objective does it make it acceptable? It was the other thread about that "bang lovely" woman that the poster seemed to have developed a fixation with that got me thinking.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Asking for a friend.

Shagged her Mum. :ohmy: well it all started with !!!!!!!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I used to be a policeman and became bewitched by a girl. I used to drive past her house regularly just to get a glimpse of her. Eventually we started an affair and I’d get my policeman mates to pull over her boyfriend just so we could have a bit longer in the sack together. It was great while it lasted but ultimately doomed and I even had to resign from my job. I’m not sure if her boyfriend ever knew that we were sleeping together.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I did go out with a girl many years ago who had a particularly bewitching effect on men. They would lose all sense of reason in their obsessive pursuit of her.

One of them was a policeman who would drive past her house repeatedly while on duty "just to get a glimpse of" her. That last phrase is in inverted commas because they were his own words which he was foolish enough to put in one of the letters he wrote her (in his own hand) declaring his obsessive love for her. He developed a deep irrational hatred of me because he regarded me as the obstacle to his desire. I used to get stopped quite often in my car by the police around that time which I knew was something to do with him as it only started when he appeared on the scene and only happened on the shifts when he was also working.

Because he left such a paper trail (letters etc) and because of the diary we started keeping of all the times we saw him drive past the house the evidence against him when we eventually made the complaint was overwhelming. He was given the option to resign before the investigation against him was concluded which he accepted because it was a foregone conclusion that he'd be sacked if he didn't resign.

So because of his obsessive courting ritual he ended up losing his job, his house and his marriage. Yes he was married with a baby daughter who was born during the height of his obsession.

I remember during the investigation of the complaint an inspector came round to my girlfriend's house to interview her. I wasn't there at the time but she told me that during the interview the inspector removed his shoes and lay on the sofa which I'm sure would not have been accepted police protocol. He didn't try anything but I think he was pushing it as far as he thought he could get away with.

Men can lose all sense of reason and rationality as soon as they develop an interest in a woman (and vice versa). I was wondering how far people are prepared to go and how common that sort of behaviour was. And if that "weird" behaviour ultimately achieves its objective does it make it acceptable? It was the other thread about that "bang lovely" woman that the poster seemed to have developed a fixation with that got me thinking.

That’s not just creepy, it’s also stalking, and abuse of a public office.

Nothing I’ve done in pursuit of a woman comes remotely close to that, so I’m prepared to hazard a guess that not many will say what you describe is normal or acceptable behaviour.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Was she called Mary?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Perfectly normal and acceptable behaviour

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A former colleague (who considered himself a lothario) wrote to DVLA to get the name and address of the female owner of a car, who he fancied from seeing her in Tesco’s car park Uckfield.

This was in the 90’s, pre the modern Data Protection rules.

He did end up dating her, before she went back to her ex.

Separately, he also used to slip notes in with his typing to temp secretaries, asking them out. I think it seldom worked.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Was she called Mary?

Was his name Pat Healy?! :D

p-theres-something-about-pat-healy.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I used to be a policeman and became bewitched by a girl. I used to drive past her house regularly just to get a glimpse of her. Eventually we started an affair and I’d get my policeman mates to pull over her boyfriend just so we could have a bit longer in the sack together. It was great while it lasted but ultimately doomed and I even had to resign from my job. I’m not sure if her boyfriend ever knew that we were sleeping together.

This is not the same police that said there were machine guns, rocket launchers and cruise missiles found at the Amex?
Fitting the chap up for driving on the wrong side of the day :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here