Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] War on Plastics

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It may be selfish but I would rather buy small portions so that I can cook or eat what I want rather than a large quantity that goes off before it is used. If that means more packaging so be it.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
It may be selfish but I would rather buy small portions so that I can cook or eat what I want rather than a large quantity that goes off before it is used. If that means more packaging so be it.

Wow

What an absolutely shocking attitude to have.

Am I to assume you don’t believe in all this “global warming malarkey” as well.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Why not avoid stuff that comes in plastic whenever you can?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

You no doubt are the climate change advisor to Donald Trump with such an outdated view

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

Quality fruits have a stall Wednesday to Saturday in the Orchards Shopping centre Haywards Heath you can buy one item or as many as you want and have it in paper bags or in your reusable shopping bag no packaging.
His prices are better than the Supermarkets and it stays fresher longer.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
The club could help by moving to reusable plastic pint cups. Sort it out!

Totally, this would save a ton of waste every game. Some kind of reusable cup or with a deposit etc. Been mentioned on here it's done at cricket or rugby.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quality fruits have a stall Wednesday to Saturday in the Orchards Shopping centre Haywards Heath you can buy one item or as many as you want and have it in paper bags or in your reusable shopping bag no packaging.
His prices are better than the Supermarkets and it stays fresher longer.

I cannot afford their prices which are generally a lot more than Tesco and LIDL. My diet doesnt consist of only fruit and vegetables, which in fact form a very small part of what I eat or buy,

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When did you take up :fishing:

Grandad.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports