Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's World Cup football

bigE

Dec 8, 2009
Is it me or is the game I'm watching Argentina v Japan really that bad,they can't tackle ,pass,shoot take throw ins or play any quality of football whatsoever,and this is the worlds best players
Or as I say is it me perhaps it will get better if I have a lot more beer?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Is it me or is the game I'm watching Argentina v Japan really that bad,they can't tackle ,pass,shoot take throw ins or play any quality of football whatsoever,and this is the worlds best players

Ssssssshhhh don't let BBC hear you say that as they think we are all glued to it.

boik

It's like mens football. Some cr@p matches and some great ones. Nothing to do with the gender.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Out of interest, what level in the mens' game would the England woman be at, for example, Worthing, L Orient etc?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Or Michael Gove's coke? :wink:

The women have their knockers but it's good stuff.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Out of interest, what level in the mens' game would the England woman be at, for example, Worthing, L Orient etc?

I was thinking about this earlier as it always gets asked with respect to women’s football but I never notice it being asked with respect to tennis, athletics or all the other sports women play.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I was thinking about this earlier as it always gets asked with respect to women’s football but I never notice it being asked with respect to tennis, athletics or all the other sports women play.

It's been asked often in tennis. How would Serena go against male players has been brought up in the media.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

If you were at Molineux last season you'd have been asking the same about Brighton.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

It's just a simple question really, wondering what level as a comparison.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Athletics is simple ... look at the times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here