Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Squarespace

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Are they any good? For a website for a small business, just two or three pages of content, are they the best option? What alternatives are out there? Anyone able to help?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Squarespace are excellent. Very secure, optimised beautifully for mobile, and very customisable. I wanted a 12-14 page site building and a webbie I know did the trick with Squarespace very cheaply.

Message me if you want his details. He's very good.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Strange it was so slow I lost interest not good for potential customers, trouble with these type of companies the servers slow down when they get more customers.

I sort of retracted it being fine. On resizing the menus become distorted on mine. It works ok for the data and pricing but needs tweaking visually which sometimes needs professional help.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I sort of retracted it being fine. On resizing the menus become distorted on mine. It works ok for the data and pricing but needs tweaking visually which sometimes needs professional help.
it gives 404 errors when I click on some of the images. Personally would always go with Wordpress Google likes Wordpress.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I did a simple website for a friend on Squarespace, and it was ok. If your needs are fairly conventional, it’s worth a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I did a simple website for a friend on Squarespace, and it was ok. If your needs are fairly conventional, it’s worth a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here