Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sussex police also conveniently choose not to follow up on this CCTV evidence....

So what? We all know that Sussex Police made a complete bollocks of the investigation and that they lied. However, this doesn't affect what everyone has seen with their own eyes.

nor was there ever conclusive proof that ticketless fans entered the stadium

This part of the statement is disingenuous at best. Or what would you suggest was happening in that footage?

As usual Palace do themselves no favours. If they just concentrated on the rubbish made up by the police about weapons etc then fair enough. But trying to deny that something happened which did happen (even Palace fans were complaining about it at the time!) is self defeating and daft.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Almost as bad as a middle aged man wearing a football shirt with his NSC name printed on the back. Eh Easy?

:rolleyes:

Another hard of thinking mouthbreather. For the umpteenth time (as if anyone actually gives a shite, but you slack-jawed Palace dimbots always need things explaining multiple times), my nickname was Easy YEARS before NSC even came into existence. I used to have it on my old 5-a-side shirt, and just continued with it back in the days when I used to buy Albion replica shirts. Do you see ?

I look forward to running through this with you and your ilk yet again in a week or so's time, when this information has once more dissolved into that fetid swampy cack-filled morass that you carry around between your ears.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
He asked about tickets.

Does anyone want to buy a Brighton player? They didn't really do themselves any favours second half of the season.

Dunk and Duffy better than anything you have! FACT! also why did AWB go missing twice against us? Thought he was supposed to be the best RB in the league?

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Present company excepted. :)

The only time wearing a baseball cap as an adult is in any way acceptable, is if you are actually playing a sport, or you are in the East Stand on a sunny day. Otherwise - DESIST !
I find wearing baseball caps very soothing------ people don't tend to ask you questions -- cos dey dunt fink ur no

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Dunk and Duffy better than anything you have! FACT! also why did AWB go missing twice against us? Thought he was supposed to be the best RB in the league?

Drunk and Disorderly better than Sakho and Tomkins? Not for me but each to their own. Must be easy to play centre back with 4 defensive midfielders sat on your toes though.

AWB stats over the season hold up to any player in his position, So probably not your brightest move highlighting him.:dunce:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Drunk and Disorderly better than Sakho and Tomkins? Not for me but each to their own. Must be easy to play centre back with 4 defensive midfielders sat on your toes though.

AWB stats over the season hold up to any player in his position, So probably not your brightest move highlighting him.:dunce:

You are deluded... btw I can only go on what I have seen live.. AWB obviously had a couple of bad games then..

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Anyone who assaults a police officer needs to be found and charged. Shouldn't take long seeing as they have their mug shots.

Do you include stewards in that, have your club and fans identified the culprits who put two stewards in hospital when they were attacked INSIDE the Palace end that night, or was that all lies as well?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Getting back on track Isn’t the old saying “ innocent until proven guilty “ not applicable here ? Or have you found them guilty already ???

Jan 30, 2008

Another hard of thinking mouthbreather. For the umpteenth time (as if anyone actually gives a shite, but you slack-jawed Palace dimbots always need things explaining multiple times), my nickname was Easy YEARS before NSC even came into existence. I used to have it on my old 5-a-side shirt, and just continued with it back in the days when I used to buy Albion replica shirts. Do you see ?

I look forward to running through this with you and your ilk yet again in a week or so's time, when this information has once more dissolved into that fetid swampy cack-filled morass that you carry around between your ears.
Touchy :ascarf:
Regards
DR

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

So have you detested from having said nickname on your replica shirts now ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So have you detested from having said nickname on your replica shirts now ?

I haven't worn a replica shirt for years, I think the last one I bought was the first year at the Amex.

If I wear the stripes these days, I just have an old 70s retro one.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Is this a real story ? i mean that looks like the line up from a Jeremy Kyle Christmas special , coppers will do anything to get their arrest stats up , according to Chief Superintendent Hastings (except for Steve obviously ) .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I haven't worn a replica shirt for years, I think the last one I bought was the first year at the Amex.

If I wear the stripes these days, I just have an old 70s retro one.

Has it got easy on the back ? Or have you stopped that nonsense now .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here