Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking at the mug shots, they all appear to be wearing similar outfits, like they belong to some sort of club.

:lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Jeez, is it half term? Have you taken five minutes out to read your postings? Both sides go back to FIFA and rest, Mum will be home soon.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
1) I don't work for the club so wouldn't know. 2) I didn't see the incident as was already in the ground so wouldn't know.

Do you report your fans every time you see them misbehave or do you think it's nothing to do with you?
I don't work for the club or did I see these insidences but I do know our club take action against violent fans
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/january/club-statement-three-fans-banned-for-life/
But it is Palace and Parish we are talking about and we have to make allowances I suppose

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They also take action against fizzy drinks bottle lids.

In other words, Palace goons can go feral and behave like a bunch of out of control thugs, with zero comeback from CPFC2010.

Gotcha.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Alas it's not just FIZZY drinks that the ban is confined to. My mate's father passed away, who was a long term fan. My mate wanted to take along his ashes in a water bottle so he could rest it on the wall during a game. They said no.
Times are bad when you can't take a bottle of pop to the match.

© Frank Skinner

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Is that the best comeback you got due to you having no answer to the fact your club takes no action against people who attack their own stewards Oh hold they do take action, they give them the best seats taken from loyal long standing fans. That will put them off being violent in future

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Is that the best comeback you got due to you having no answer to the fact your club takes no action against people who attack their own stewards Oh hold they do take action, they give them the best seats taken from loyal long standing fans. That will put them off being violent in future

Someone's a bit precious...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here