Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Funny how they had a number of fans whinging on social media and forums about not getting in without tickets and now they are denying it ever happened. Absolute **** of a fanbase

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Funny how they had a number of fans whinging on social media and forums about not getting in without tickets and now they are denying it ever happened. Absolute **** of a fanbase

Imagine having your groundsmen sacked and not being able to talk about it on your "independant" fan board. #northkoreastandchat

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Drunk and Disorderly better than Sakho and Tomkins? Not for me but each to their own. Must be easy to play centre back with 4 defensive midfielders sat on your toes though.

AWB stats over the season hold up to any player in his position, So probably not your brightest move highlighting him.:dunce:
To be fair, Tomkins did have a couple of fantastic assists last season.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Imagine having your groundsmen sacked and not being able to talk about it on your "independant" fan board. #northkoreastandchat
A Palace fan who wants input on what's right and wrong, so will you answer my question. Has your club banned the Palace scum who put your stewards in hospital, at that game where your fans crashed open the fire exits and caused all the trouble, or was that all a lie as well?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

You should know by now, any news that puts Brighton in a bad light, is buried.
No doubt Bozza will come out with the party line “ Due to legal reasons ....” :whistle:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
skynews-brighton-crystal-palace_4691313.jpg

That's a brilliant picture.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You should know by now, any news that puts Brighton in a bad light, is buried.
No doubt Bozza will come out with the party line “ Due to legal reasons ....” :whistle:

Er, it's on a sticky post at the top of the forum, the complete opposite of "buried". Are you blind as well as stupid? :ffsparr:

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Sorry, a fan of a club prepared to falsely smear (pardon the pun) our good name because one of their own got the shits is preaching about the behaviour of ours?

I suppose until you have a webcam of your new 1/4 of a stadium you need something else to keep you occupied.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sorry, a fan of a club prepared to falsely smear (pardon the pun) our good name because one of their own got the shits is preaching about the behaviour of ours?

I suppose until you have a webcam of your new 1/4 of a stadium you need something else to keep you occupied.

It's a proper GOONFEST on this thread isn't it. They're all crawling out from under their caravans, falling over each other to make fools of themselves. It's all good fun, albeit shooting fish in a barrel.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm sure that Prince Charming is assisting with all enquires just as he previously has done with events like Poogate and the storming of the turnstiles, oh hang on!
Looking at the hoodies these are the type of people who have insisted on supporters if many years being moved from seats behind the goal in the Holmesdale, hope Charming is a proud man encouraging these thugs to run riot in and around his club.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
A Palace fan who wants input on what's right and wrong, so will you answer my question. Has your club banned the Palace scum who put your stewards in hospital, at that game where your fans crashed open the fire exits and caused all the trouble, or was that all a lie as well?

Don’t even mention the excuse that came out after the Wayne Hennessy incident....never their fault

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Answer copied from FYP -

You may remember we received the attached Decision Notice from the Information Commissioners Office in December 2018 relating to our request on Sussex Police's basis for alleging ticketless fans entered the stadium.

Somewhat predictably, Sussex Police didn't even respond to the ICO until threatened with legal proceedings for not responding even to the decision notice.

They replied yesterday. 412 days after our original FOIA request. 118 after the decision notice.

Despite alleging that a 'large number of fans may have entered the stadium without tickets' they:

a. Have made no arrests.
b. Have failed to identify any suspects.
c. Have received no reports of fans stopped without tickets.
d. Based the entire allegation on CCTV footage.

It’s clear that Sussex Police have made an egregious comment on the back of CCTV footage of a number of fans entering the stadium through an exit.

They were unable to substantiate the allegation. There was no reasonable suspicion.

This was an allegation that South Yorkshire Police also made against Liverpool fans at Hillsborough in the aftermath of 96 fans dying. It sets a dangerous precedent when a public body fabricates allegations based purely on CCTV footage.

Sussex Police must know how flimsy this basis was for allegation by fact they failed to answer these very simple questions for over a year.

So, in conclusion, there were no weapons found, nor was there ever conclusive proof that ticketless fans entered the stadium. Sussex Police haven't identified any of the people they claim were ticketless, and they subsequently haven't made any arrests.

We are still awaiting a substantial response to our request for an internal review (we expect an ICO Decision Notice to be published relating to this in due course), and in the meantime we'll have a think about any further steps we need to take.

However, we reaffirm our call for Chief Inspector Simon Nelson to face disciplinary proceedings and for [MENTION=19110]Sussex[/MENTION]_police to unequivocally admit that he lied when he made the statements in the immediate aftermath of the match.

Sad ***** - deflect the truth from your little wannabe south London spotty ***** non existant mob.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Getting back on track Isn’t the old saying “ innocent until proven guilty “ not applicable here ? Or have you found them guilty already ???

Hark now hear is only a song for BHA fans - you do get that now..? Or shall we dig out the video of your always ultras running at Mab U or even better - running from BHA at Selhurst :lol: hahahhahhaa

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
That is literally all they are interested in. Weird.

Most fans will admit when their fans and supporters act like ****wits but not that mob. Brainwashed.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So what? We all know that Sussex Police made a complete bollocks of the investigation and that they lied. However, this doesn't affect what everyone has seen with their own eyes.

This part of the statement is disingenuous at best. Or what would you suggest was happening in that footage?

As usual Palace do themselves no favours. If they just concentrated on the rubbish made up by the police about weapons etc then fair enough. But trying to deny that something happened which did happen (even Palace fans were complaining about it at the time!) is self defeating and daft.

Pathetic isn't it? On the one hand plod were divvies with that press release, but on the other a significant number of their 'fans' went feral. The desire to be a crusader of calling plod to account in this instance is a mistake. A sensible decision would have been to let this one lie. The stupid attention seeking cocksmokers.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Back in the 70s, pre Internet, for a few weeks before the match in Croydon, all you heard was, Palace end, no colours. Was hilarious when teams came out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here