Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Hark now hear is only a song for BHA fans - you do get that now..? Or shall we dig out the video of your always ultras running at Mab U or even better - running from BHA at Selhurst :lol: hahahhahhaa

I wouldn’t mind seeing that second one!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Imagine having your groundsmen sacked and not being able to talk about it on your "independant" fan board. #northkoreastandchat

Says an away fan posting on his main rivals forum without having to resort to using an "away end" section.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Says an away fan posting on his main rivals forum without having to resort to using an "away end" section.

We're allowed to discuss what's happening at our club. We take that for granted I suppose.

I very rarely come on here, I'm sure I remember from last time that Palace fans are only allowed to post on Palace threads? Pretty much your equivalent of an "away end"

Anyway, I hope you're ready to volunteer to mow some grass for your club. Enjoy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We're allowed to discuss what's happening at our club. We take that for granted I suppose.

I very rarely come on here, I'm sure I remember from last time that Palace fans are only allowed to post on Palace threads? Pretty much your equivalent of an "away end"

Anyway, I hope you're ready to volunteer to mow some grass for your club. Enjoy.

Well done for not being offensive, the majority of the SQUAD can't help it. However, that's still one of the worst attempts at a comeback I've ever seen.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

I will ask for a third time, did your club ban the scum Palace fans who put two of your stewards in hospital
Did any of your upstanding fans identify these scum to the club or police?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I will ask for a third time, did your club ban the scum Palace fans who put two of your stewards in hospital

Of course not...Parish just gave them season tickets behind the goal and moved the real fans...you couldn't make it up! Only Palace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am a boring man.
I live to procrastinate.
Naturally because of these and many other traits I frequently have too much time on my hands. (see post count)

Yet still with all that I don't have enough effort in me to talk too, reason with, laugh at, palace fans on here.
I might occasionally say something but blimey it takes me less than 30 seconds to realise that was futile.

I genuinely have no idea why other posters feel the need to explain to a sub section of users who are prepared to willfully not understand or are to stupid to understand anything you write. (We have BG for that)

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Do you have trouble reading FH? The Sussex police chose not to charge anyone.

Did you or any of your upstanding fans go to the police to report your scum fans for the thousands of pounds worth of damage to cars in Sangley road a few years back?
Did you or any of your upstanding fans report the scummy chap doing monkey impersonations in the away end at Selhurst?
Did you or any of your upstanding fans go to any great lenths to find the scum Brighton fans who assualted the down symdrome lad at Haywards Heath?

Reel your neck in.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Did you or any of your upstanding fans go to the police to report your scum fans for the thousands of pounds worth of damage to cars in Sangley road a few years back?
Did you or any of your upstanding fans report the scummy chap doing monkey impersonations in the away end at Selhurst?
Did you or any of your upstanding fans go to any great lenths to find the scum Brighton fans who assualted the down symdrome lad at Haywards Heath?

Reel your neck in.

Palace fans eh.

They all carry a BA Masters Graduate degree in Whataboutery.

raba

Jun 9, 2013

1) I don't work for the club so wouldn't know. 2) I didn't see the incident as was already in the ground so wouldn't know.

Do you report your fans every time you see them misbehave or do you think it's nothing to do with you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

giphy.gif

Oh. And also repeating stuff.

Endlessly.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Well done for not being offensive, the majority of the SQUAD can't help it. However, that's still one of the worst attempts at a comeback I've ever seen.

Why would I be offensive to anyone? I'm a grown up, I don't act like a dick under the pretense of 'banter'

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Reel your neck in.

You do know the difference between club and the fans don't ya?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
1) I don't work for the club so wouldn't know. 2) I didn't see the incident as was already in the ground so wouldn't know.

Do you report your fans every time you see them misbehave or do you think it's nothing to do with you?

Putting stewards in hospital is a bit more than just misbehaving and again, he asked if your club had taken action not your fans.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Putting stewards in hospital is a bit more than just misbehaving and again, he asked if your club had taken action not your fans.

As I said, I wouldn't know what the club have or haven't done, I don't work for the club and I don't spend every waking moment following what they do so I'm not sure what more you expect me to answer?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
As I said, I wouldn't know what the club have or haven't done, I don't work for the club and I don't spend every waking moment following what they do so I'm not sure what more you expect me to answer?

I will give you a clue. If they had done something, you would know about it, in the same way as we all know the Police lied about the weapons.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I will give you a clue. If they had done something, you would know about it, in the same way as we all know the Police lied about the weapons.

I’ve re-read your posts a couple of times and nope...I still don’t understand them.

That said. This thread is pretty incomprehensible. Two sets of fans arguing about things that neither will admit happened.

We all know Palace erks rushed the gates.
We all agree Brighton fans did some damage in the area around Selhurst park on more than one occasion.
We all accept that a group of Palace types “freed” their yobbo mate from arrest.
We’re all happy to accept that pissed up bellends behave badly at football matches.

Can’t we all just wind our sodding necks in and concentrate on loathing each other from afar?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I’ve re-read your posts a couple of times and nope...I still don’t understand them.

That said. This thread is pretty incomprehensible. Two sets of fans arguing about things that neither will admit happened.

We all agree Brighton fans did some damage in the area around Selhurst park on more than one occasion.
We all accept that a group of Palace types “freed” their yobbo mate from arrest.
We’re all happy to accept that pissed up bellends behave badly at football matches.

Can’t we all just wind our sodding necks in and concentrate on loathing each other from afar?

I wanna know how their struggling season ticket sales are going...

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

each to their own:tantrum:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here