Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will Graham Potter be doing during this period?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I presume that he is on holiday with his family but if he is watching videos of last season he will be trying to work out how Dunk and Duffy will score a goal from a set piece and how they will defend the corners taking into account VAR will be in operation at every game and we could suffer tremendously with that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He'll be looking through all the massive dossiers that Winstano will have plonked on his desk.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
period-header.jpg Working out the best way to smuggle a flask into his office..

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hear he's a salamander breeder, and when he moves club he buys 50 new eggs and a frozen pipette of jizzard, as he calls it. He watches the little newborns emerge, gives each one a tiny warm kiss, and flicks them into the pond filled with a thousand others. Only 85, on average, live more than a week in this rippling cannibalistic melee, the rest devoured by their stronger siblings. He watches these creatures for minutes on end, betting internally on who will end up on top, nibbling on its wee brother's detachable and tasty tails. He's rarely wrong, Potter, and has a few of the mightier victors stuffed on a mantlepiece he calls the Home of Heroes. I would think at this stage he is finding the right abode to house these little starving murderous wrigglers, and having said mantlepiece and stuffees transported safely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here