Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] When you see someone bang lovely

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And you've known them all your life (on and off) and you think yes please, where do you go?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sometimes I question why I have certain folk on ignore. Other times.....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sometimes I question why I have certain folk on ignore. Other times.....

There is something seriously insecure about you. I kind of worry but then I don't. You think your superior words will make you a top dog. You want to be a top dog. You are quite simply a sad little man, a little child that has to win at marbles. Why you think you have to be a degree above the rest of us is quite astonishing. Carry on old boy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There is something seriously insecure about you. I kind of worry but then I don't. You think your superior words will make you a top dog. You want to be a top dog. You are quite simply a sad little man, a little child that has to win at marbles. Why you think you have to be a degree above the rest of us is quite astonishing. Carry on old boy.

That’ll be you on ‘ignore’ then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I understand completely but I never ignor anyone as without reading the views of those who are diametrically opposed to mine how could I know that I was correct all along

I love aholes... in all their guises

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hmm. Must just like making pronouncements......’I declare xxx has now been placed on my ignore list....’ etc. Bordering on attention-seeking don’t you think ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Without a doubt dazzer, he seeks the need to be loved and comforted, but at the end of the day he posts the most bollocks comments from his keyboard.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I understand completely but I never ignor anyone as without reading the views of those who are diametrically opposed to mine how could I know that I was correct all along

You lack confidence? ??? :rolleyes::lolol::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here