Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] When you see someone bang lovely

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why bother opening a thread to read a post by someone you have on ignore?

I get the impression he has pretty much everyone on ignore. Here's a screengrab of Harry's Big Board

fP2zL2epuRajjEAKkpvU7Q53LOpwoZgpD1JH2L8pj7NjR5qODhW6LdZYdKkvndFYQT07AytM=w640-h400-e365

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why bother opening a thread to read a post by someone you have on ignore?

Several reasons. Generally I don't look to see who has started a thread. If, when I open a thread, I see it was started by someone I have on ignore, it can be interesting and sometimes amusing to read the replies. Furthermore, I have had one or two people on ignore who, it turns out, are actually interesting and fair minded posters who annoyed me at some point, probably for little or no good reason, probably when I was in a bad mood or on my high horse (I have a high horse, in case you hadn't noticed). I don't like blocking interesting posters and if I ignored all threads by folk on ignore I'd never be able to correct a mistake. This is a rather detailed reply, but I know you like detail :lolol: :cheers:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Did you know that what makes your eyes red in a swimming pool isn't the chlorine. It's actually all the urine, sweat and dirt which gets mixed with the chlorine.

Did you know that the only member of ZZ Top who doesn't have a beard is the drummer, Frank Beard.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Keep your 'Brexit' and 'Potter is Potty' threads with your flasks and bottle tops, THIS is why I pay £49.99 p.a. to view NSC

You only pay £49.99 for access to NSC - how on earth did you negotiate that ridiculously low price?
I'm paying twice that - I feel a new thread coming on....

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
And you've known them all your life (on and off) and you think yes please, where do you go?

Is this about Liz Costa’s coach trips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You only pay £49.99 for access to NSC - how on earth did you negotiate that ridiculously low price?
I'm paying twice that - I feel a new thread coming on....

He probably only has the Silver account whereas you have the Gold. The Platinum is three times the price.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
And you've known them all your life (on and off) and you think yes please, where do you go?

To a Wetherspoons . Then Tell her she’s bang lovely, or it would be lovely to bang her. Something like that

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
To a Wetherspoons . Then Tell her she’s bang lovely, or it would be lovely to bang her. Something like that

Incorrect

Take her to Wetherspoons. Buy her a pint of Harvey's. Strike up a chat about good quality ale and the very reasonable prices Weatherspoons offers. Gently sway the conversation towards potential albion signings this summer and the likelihood of Dunk staying. Then pull your phone out and show her a youtube video of a Honey Badger fighting off a pack of lions. Now you've set the tone, go for the kill, act smooth, act sophisticated and tell her she's bang lovely.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Do I need to go out and get some Pringles in, or have I missed the best bits?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Incorrect

Take her to Wetherspoons. Buy her a pint of Harvey's. Strike up a chat about good quality ale and the very reasonable prices Weatherspoons offers. Gently sway the conversation towards potential albion signings this summer and the likelihood of Dunk staying. Then pull your phone out and show her a youtube video of a Honey Badger fighting off a pack of lions. Now you've set the tone, go for the kill, act smooth, act sophisticated and tell her she's bang lovely.

Some nice Albion touch s but why the long winded build up ? Once he tells her she’s bang lovely , she’ll know he’s a keeper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here