Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Gove, politicians and drugs

1 Not allowed!
    Before I go on I must say Gove is a massive prick. That said, who on earth hasnít dabbled in casual drug taking in their youth?? I reckon 90% of the people who respond to this and say they havenít are liars?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

5 Not allowed!
      Gove - The first man in history to make cocaine look uncool.
      ďMelancholy is incompatible with bicycling.Ē James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by indy3050 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Before I go on I must say Gove is a massive prick. That said, who on earth hasn’t dabbled in casual drug taking in their youth?? I reckon 90% of the people who respond to this and say they haven’t are liars?
      Yes, but I didn't go around saying 'drugs are bad, vote for me'. Your first sentence is very correct.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      Glenn Murray's a wizzard, he wears a wizzard's hat, And when he get's his cock out, he says 'I'll score with that'
      He scores them with his left ball, he scores them with his right. And then he scores one with his arse, he's ****ing dynamite
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      i didnt myself (honest) but know so many that did especially in the 90's.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

1 Not allowed!
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

23 Not allowed!
      It’s not that he took cocaine that bothers me. It’s the sheer hypocrisy of it all. In 2014 he introduced a teachers' code of conduct with lifetime bans for teachers caught using Class A drugs like cocaine. Whilst I’m not against the aforementioned, teachers are deemed unfit to teach if they use cocaine but he's fit to run for PM? Baffling.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

1 Not allowed!
      Years ago I had pretty bad dandruff and after scratching my head for a couple of minutes had enough dandruff to rack up a small line for my mate whilst he was in the bathroom. He obliged not knowing of course and 20 years on we are still good mates but I just can’t tell him.......... would you?
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.

0 Not allowed!
      Maybe this was part of the Tories rule change on electing a new leader, whoever can snort the longest line gets in
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

2 Not allowed!
      To be fair, if I was in the Tory party I’d also need to be on mind bending drugs.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rendezvous View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Itís not that he took cocaine that bothers me. Itís the sheer hypocrisy of it all. In 2014 he introduced a teachers' code of conduct with lifetime bans for teachers caught using Class A drugs like cocaine. Whilst Iím not against the aforementioned, teachers are deemed unfit to teach if they use cocaine but he's fit to run for PM? Baffling.
      And as recent as a few hours ago he was saying people shouldnít be defined by their worst mistake. Hypocrite.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."