Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Switzerland

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Don't waste your life watching that pointless crap BG, Live and Let Die is probably starting on ITV9 any minute now. Treat yourself to a bit of Sheriff JW Pepper

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Kane hits the bar. I miss it. Look up. No replays??

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
England should be three nil up. 2 big chances missed by Sterling and Alli has just put a free header over the bar.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Started with a flourish but seemed to tail off as the game went on. Absolutely turgid in the middle of the park. No punch in the final third. Lots of basic errors. What little creativity there is coming from wide areas. Inability to finish chances when they are created. Defended stoically at times, but overall look a bit limp.

Remind us of anyone else? :moo:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Started with a flourish but seemed to tail off as the game went on. Absolutely turgid in the middle of the park. No punch in the final third. Lots of basic errors. What little creativity there is coming from wide areas. Inability to finish chances when they are created. Defended stoically at times, but overall look a bit limp.

Remind us of anyone else? :moo:

What I would have given for Albion to have had four first half chances. Oh to clip the bar. Just a little graze.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Playing really well and back to the usual class this England team under Southgate shows frequently. Well done lads.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Third place doesn't mean diddly squat.
After the crap defending v Holland, we don't deserve to nothing IMO

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m sure that World Class Kane will have a moment of magic to win this for us.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
:goal:

Wilson:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here