Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your favourite Elton John songs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems appropriate given that he is playing locally. We may have even done it before?

I am more of a fan of his early stuff but this one brings back memories of how close we came to winning the FA Cup. I clearly remember Steve Wright dedicating it to all Albion fans on his Monday show the day after we lost the replay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQbD3bxPrM

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yellow Brick Road

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Someone Saved my Life Tonight,

I Guess That's why they call it The Blues,

Kiss The Bride,

Bitter Fingers,

Skyline Pigeon,

Burning Buildings,

Tonight,

One Horse Town.

I could go on and on !

Last edited:

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
Lady Samantha a real classic from the early days off to see him this afternoon,happy days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Elton played Home Park Plymouth a few years ago, I didn't go but it was a warm still night, we had the bedroom windows open, he may as well have been singing in the room, amazing quality sound for a live gig.
I really respect Elton for the amount of years he has been around, and his early stuff was the soundtrack of growing up more than any other artist, especially the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album.
I have many favourites, but it's probably Tiny Dancer.
Captain Fantastic is a great album but his very early stuff was also good.
He also has a massive knowledge of all types of music and many artists right up to the music of today.
A true legend of a time when the UK produced so many world wide superstars and bands.
Raised millions for charity.
A true legend.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Impossible choice to make, I can think of a dozen off the top of my head.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Elton played Home Park Plymouth a few years ago, I didn't go but it was a warm still night, we had the bedroom windows open, he may as well have been singing in the room, amazing quality sound for a live gig.
I really respect Elton for the amount of years he has been around, and his early stuff was the soundtrack of growing up more than any other artist, especially the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album.
I have many favourites, but it's probably Tiny Dancer.
Captain Fantastic is a great album but his very early stuff was also good.
He also has a massive knowledge of all types of music and many artists right up to the music of today.
A true legend of a time when the UK produced so many world wide superstars and bands.
Raised millions for charity.
A true legend.

This.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here