Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Football Films

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
If you are frustrated waiting for fixtures to come out, or reading false transfer news, or waiting for the new season, why not watch a few Football Films.
The Facebook page of the website I run, to raise money for The Martlets Hospice in Hove, is highlighting 2 or 3 a week between now and the start of the season.
Some of the films will be well known, others not so. Some will be good, others may be considered not so.
Will be covering a wide range including Gripper Stebsons "The Bromley Boys".
The first has now been put on the Facebook page. To check out same go to www.footballcities.co.uk and click on the Facebook link.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Since the first film was highlighted on the Facebook page I manage, "There's Only One Jimmy Grimble", another three Football films have been highlighted.

Check them out, you might decide to look them out to watch. For easy access visit www.footballcities.co.uk and click on the Facebook connection.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Read the thread title too quickly - thought it said "Football FIRMS" and I was getting all keyed up to read of Pretty Pink Fairy's 1980's mischief ....

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Offside needs a public airing. An Iranian film following half a dozen young women, who dress up as men to watch Irans World Cup qualifying matches.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Another batch of films have now been highlighted, including Gripper Stebson's "The Bromley Boys".

Giving a mention to these films has been popular around the world via various platforms and there are many more to come before new season starts.

Check out at www.footballcities.co.uk and click on Facebook connection. Keep checking in for different films.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here