Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which other teams supporters have you sat with?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lewes
Liverpool
Hamilton
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
Wednesday (whatever happened to them?)
Villa
RB Salzburg
Barcelona
Sevilla
Atletico
Barnsley
Colombia
Australia
Palace

That’s it I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I don't think anyone can count Cambridge 97 as half the home stand nearest the away terrace was Albion as we all found out when we scored :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Due to friends and family supporting these teams I've been to matches and been in with the home fans: Worthing, Whitehawk, Charlton, Sheff Weds. Whilst on holiday I've been to Real Madird and Elche.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Southampton v Liverpool at the dell with the 3 wallaces in the team
Valencia v Arsenal
Wycombe v Liverpool fa cup semi at villa park
Wolves v Fulham
Chelsea v Palace
Chelsea v Copenhagen
Arsenal v Barca at wembley
Burgess Hill v AFC Wimbledon
Must be loads of others i have forgotten

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Wimbledon at Selhurst

Chelsea v Leicester I think

QPR v Leeds/Villa/Spurs and Man City when they had Ferdinand/Sinclair etc - never saw less than four goals a game.

Went primarily just to take in some cheap Prem games before the novelty wore off. Think taking my cousin and I was my dad’s foil for being allowed to do consecutive football trips when the Albion were away from home.

Middlesborough for the game Man United won the league at and they sing about

Man United v Derby

West Ham v Derby - got to meet Slavan Bilic and Julian Dicks after. Nice blokes if a little scary (I was 13)

[corporate jollies through my dad’s work]

With the Albion but having to sit in away end for a number of reasons I’ve done:

Wolves
Villa
Derby
Fulham
Arsenal

The worst out of all of that lot were def United - never sat amongst such an entitled bunch of cockwombles. When they scored - a penalty after 67 minutes - it barely registered other than some ‘about bloody time’ comments or similar. And before anyone says prawn sandwiches we were sat in the Stratford End.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Swansea home (Withdean) and away (Vetch Field) as I was courting a Welsh bird. I say courting - I was doing her up the bum, dirty girl.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I forgot all about Coventry City. I've seen them several times when I went with other Coventry fans - both to Highfield Road and the Ricoh. Sometimes with cheap tickets from the children's school (£1 a child). Never much cop, but I do feel sorry for the fans having to put up with those owners.

Also went with a Forest fan and their family to see Forest/Albion (3-2 to Forest) back in 2002. Wasn't quite so bad in the home end for that as the people I was with all knew I an Albion fan (they were Forest season ticket holders).

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Everton at Palace in the late 70's and at Goodison v Liverpool and West Ham also in the late 70's. Wolves at Sheff Weds and also at Newcastle in the early 90's with an in law who supported them. The Wolves game at Newcastle was immense. Wolves won 5-1, Steve Bull scored 4 and had 2 disallowed. Best performance by a striker I ever saw.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Cardiff twice.
With the massive at Withdean.
With Villa behind Gus and subs at Villa cup game.
Bournemouth walked over to our end at half time.
Plus attendance at various football matches.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I don't think anyone can count Cambridge 97 as half the home stand nearest the away terrace was Albion as we all found out when we scored :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That was because the Cambridge stewards had put those of us with small kids in there. Took us out from behind the goal before the kick off to avoid the crush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here