Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Personal hygiene

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I used to frequent a small drinking establishment which had one of those old style sweet jars on it filled with free Mint Imperials, it was bunged shut with a large Cork top, you should have seen the state of that Cork ! needless to say, I never partook !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Grauniad says that urine is sterile, but the Skithsonian and the journal of clinical microbiology says it isn’t. I think I know who I’m going with here.

i gather while being accepted medical doctrine, recently it was found to be false. so we learn something new.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Please could you give me your views on something that happened to me yesterday, did I over react or was my views warranted. I was shopping in Tesco’s High Wycombe where I popped into the gents for a quick pee. Once finished I washed my hands and walked out the door. Seconds later the gentleman who was also in the gents walked out without washing his hands. Now what happed next is my point. He then proceeded to do his shopping where upon I confronted him and called him a filth pig for not washing his hands and then touching food. Was I right or did I over react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Given there were hand washing facilities available I probably would have given a thought of 'dirty *******' and left it at that. Can I just advise you to avoid ever going into the North stand 'Gents' - you'd have a field day in there!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here