Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Personal hygiene

0 Not allowed!
    Please could you give me your views on something that happened to me yesterday, did I over react or was my views warranted. I was shopping in Tesco’s High Wycombe where I popped into the gents for a quick pee. Once finished I washed my hands and walked out the door. Seconds later the gentleman who was also in the gents walked out without washing his hands. Now what happed next is my point. He then proceeded to do his shopping where upon I confronted him and called him a filth pig for not washing his hands and then touching food. Was I right or did I over react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Personal hygiene

2 Not allowed!
      Probably proceeded to pick up bits of fruit, put them back down again etc too.......some people are disgusting. Notice blokes doing this at work quite a lot too. Not sure calling someone a ‘filth pig’ will get you very far though.....
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

10 Not allowed!
      If he had a shit, then fair enough, that's unacceptable. If it was just a quick piss, I'd let that one go - more germs on the trolly he's pushing.

Definitely a reminder to always wash unpackaged food though.
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      Lucky he didn’t punch you! You can’t go around insulting people
      never forget what Stanley, Archer and Bellotti did

6 Not allowed!
      I wouldn't touch ANYTHING in the West Upper of The Amex then. The wash rate in the gents kermit is about one in five.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

2 Not allowed!
      Over reacted. Maybe next time point it out more gently.
      If you humiliate someone in public don't be surprised if the person attacks you, even if you are correct.

3 Not allowed!
      The taps probably have more germs than the tackle in question.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bomber130 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Please could you give me your views on something that happened to me yesterday, did I over react or was my views warranted. I was shopping in Tesco’s High Wycombe where I popped into the gents for a quick pee. Once finished I washed my hands and walked out the door. Seconds later the gentleman who was also in the gents walked out without washing his hands. Now what happed next is my point. He then proceeded to do his shopping where upon I confronted him and called him a filth pig for not washing his hands and then touching food. Was I right or did I over react.

Whilst on the subject, I work in a Supermarket and am amazed and the number of customers who smell, when I’m near them I actually hold my breath until they are clear of me!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bomber130 View Post

I suppose I should ask ask what his reaction was?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      I wouldn't touch ANYTHING in the West Upper of The Amex then. The wash rate in the gents kermit is about one in five.
      Doesn’t help in WSL that there is a ratio of about one sink to every 25 peeing bays.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"