Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Personal hygiene

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Please could you give me your views on something that happened to me yesterday, did I over react or was my views warranted. I was shopping in Tesco’s High Wycombe where I popped into the gents for a quick pee. Once finished I washed my hands and walked out the door. Seconds later the gentleman who was also in the gents walked out without washing his hands. Now what happed next is my point. He then proceeded to do his shopping where upon I confronted him and called him a filth pig for not washing his hands and then touching food. Was I right or did I over react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably proceeded to pick up bits of fruit, put them back down again etc too.......some people are disgusting. Notice blokes doing this at work quite a lot too. Not sure calling someone a ‘filth pig’ will get you very far though.....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Lucky he didn’t punch you! You can’t go around insulting people

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wouldn't touch ANYTHING in the West Upper of The Amex then. The wash rate in the gents kermit is about one in five.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Over reacted. Maybe next time point it out more gently.
If you humiliate someone in public don't be surprised if the person attacks you, even if you are correct.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Please could you give me your views on something that happened to me yesterday, did I over react or was my views warranted. I was shopping in Tesco’s High Wycombe where I popped into the gents for a quick pee. Once finished I washed my hands and walked out the door. Seconds later the gentleman who was also in the gents walked out without washing his hands. Now what happed next is my point. He then proceeded to do his shopping where upon I confronted him and called him a filth pig for not washing his hands and then touching food. Was I right or did I over react.

Whilst on the subject, I work in a Supermarket and am amazed and the number of customers who smell, when I’m near them I actually hold my breath until they are clear of me!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I suppose I should ask ask what his reaction was?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why did you not gun him down? Talk about half a job! :guns:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Funny you mentioned this Bomber130 as it happened to me last night and not for the first time at a kebab house. The workers handle money and continue to make various kebabs without gloves or washing hands.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here