Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eden Hazard

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I see the bbc says Hazard is off to Real Madrid for stupid money. What a shame not because I like Chelsea but he was the best player Ive ever seen live - never the same watching a player on the tv. That performance against us in 17/18 was outstanding.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Can’t get my head round why he didn’t see the year out at Chelsea and earn himself the biggest ever signing on fee in history in 12 months time. I know he’s already loaded, but wouldn’t he get a fortune out of such a deal?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Absolutely my favourite non Albion player of the current era and I really really hate Chelsea.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I see the bbc says Hazard is off to Real Madrid for stupid money. What a shame not because I like Chelsea but he was the best player Ive ever seen live - never the same watching a player on the tv. That performance against us in 17/18 was outstanding.

I can't be so generous. He is an incredible player, but I'm very delighted that he won't turn up at the Amex to tear us apart again this year.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
There will be quite a few Premier league defenders absolutely over the moon with this news, unplayable at times and pretty good the rest of the time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That rules Chelsea out of the 2019/20 title race. Great news for the other top 6 sides.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Can’t get my head round why he didn’t see the year out at Chelsea and earn himself the biggest ever signing on fee in history in 12 months time. I know he’s already loaded, but wouldn’t he get a fortune out of such a deal?

He's going to be on 400 grand a week.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's some outlay from Real, it will be interesting to see how they recoup it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Chelsea's transfer ban stands, they're going to really struggle. Mid-table potentially.

And with, RLC, CHO and Reece James ruled out of pre-season injured. You def want to get them early in the fixtures.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Not really about money so much. Would rather go and challenge for something with Madrid (on 400k a week anyway) than waste another year at Chelsea, probably under another manager, who can’t sign any players.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So in recent years Chelsea have lost (foolishly) De Bruyne, Salah and for a decent fee Hazard. Only the best three players in the Prem! (in my opinion).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here