Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Bangladesh at Cardiff

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Very impressive so far.

This is a banana skin of a match that we seem to be making light work of.

Hope it stays dry at Taunton for New Zealand.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
386/6 50 overs.

Looks a big total.

Come on Jofra.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
World record 7 consecutive scores over 300. Highest total for England at World Cups. 3 balls in the river. Not a bad mornings work.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
A HUGE total. :clap:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Archer making seasoned international batsmen look like school boys.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Afghans had been putting up resistance against New Zealand in the other match - 153/9 now. Just hope they can finish this match.

Edit: 172 all out.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shakib Al Hasan b Stokes 121 Great knock :clap2:

BDESH 219/5

Best all-rounder in the world at present. Yet no-one seems to know !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm not upset for the Pakistan match, bit loose but we were still involved in the second highest runs match in WC history, so our batting was still top notch. Today the rest was top notch and on that form I don't see anyone else turning us over*

* Except in the semi final, we have a habit of that this summer.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking at Archer i can't see how England won't pick him for the Test squad v the Aussies , the man from nowhere will probably not bowl another ball for Sussex this summer but watching him bowl today i'm not that bothered , if he can hit 96mph with half a run up England would be ridiculously daft to let a player of his quality casually take apart Division 2 of the CC whilst the Aussies take apart a Archerless England , 89% of his deliveries would have gone on to hit the stumps if i read todays stats correctly with a average speed of 148kmph from his 9 overs , players like Archer are box office and i cant wait to see him steaming in v the Aussies in the ashes .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Looking at Archer i can't see how England won't pick him for the Test squad v the Aussies , the man from nowhere will probably not bowl another ball for Sussex this summer but watching him bowl today i'm not that bothered , if he can hit 96mph with half a run up England would be ridiculously daft to let a player of his quality casually take apart Division 2 of the CC whilst the Aussies take apart a Archerless England , 89% of his deliveries would have gone on to hit the stumps if i read todays stats correctly with a average speed of 148kmph from his 9 overs , players like Archer are box office and i cant wait to see him steaming in v the Aussies in the ashes .
Agreed. I also think Roy should play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here