Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Why isn’t there a straight Pride?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Once Brexit is finally done and the likes of Farage and his ilk get control, right wing popularism will finally be unchained and we can build a Trump inspired state with these sort of events and campaigns:

1. Straight Pride.
2. White Lives Matter.
3. ‘Not me’ movement for protecting powerful white men from sexual assault accusations and negative media if Women have not made a complaint 48hrs after the alleged assault.

Stumpy Tim

Why? Why can't they have a parade if they want to? If they have a genuine reason and it's genuinely not a dig at gay pride, then what's the issue? :shrug:

"Mark Sahady, the organization's vice president and a member of the right-wing group "Resist Marxism," announced on Facebook May 30 that Boston Straight Pride". Suggests it's typical Alt-right nonsense against equal rights.

I don't know of anyone being beaten up because they're straight, or discriminated against in every day life. If you can't see that, I pity you

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Why? Why can't they have a parade if they want to? If they have a genuine reason and it's genuinely not a dig at gay pride, then what's the issue? :shrug:

Of course it's a dig at Pride. Just like the march in support of guns, organised by the same alt-right tosser, was in response to the 'March for our lives'.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Let them have a parade, let them spout their rubbish, let them look silly for doing it - and if they're genuine ********s it'll put them on the world stage and only further serve to support gay pride and all it stands for. My point is not what they're having a parade for - it's the fact that if they want a bloody parade, let them have one!

Maybe my posts are coming across badly here ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will put it in my calendar along with International Mens Day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope this helps the less enlighten.

[tweet]1136019996436508673[/tweet]

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Perhaps there could just be a i dont give a shit or what you are acceptance pride. Cover all bases where people who are just nice go on it, you can be be any sexuality, colour, creed or any religion and respect not everyone is not the same and that you can do or be wtf you like as long as you dont hurt anyone and dont support palace

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Once Brexit is finally done and the likes of Farage and his ilk get control, right wing popularism will finally be unchained and we can build a Trump inspired state with these sort of events and campaigns:

1. Straight Pride.
2. White Lives Matter.
3. ‘Not me’ movement for protecting powerful white men from sexual assault accusations and negative media if Women have not made a complaint 48hrs after the alleged assault.

Pmsl you’ve got Brexit into a pride thread [emoji23][emoji23]

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I hope it gets overrun by lots of really camp gay folks in hot pants and glitter. Like those brilliant lot who turn up to KKK marches in overtly camp coloured Klan outfits :)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Perhaps there could just be a i dont give a shit or what you are acceptance pride. Cover all bases where people who are just nice go on it, you can be be any sexuality, colour, creed or any religion and respect not everyone is not the same and that you can do or be wtf you like as long as you dont hurt anyone and dont support palace

That’s a picnic, isn’t it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here