Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Ramsey MBE

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Awarded his gong for services to football and diversity in sport.

Congratulations to Chris. Well deserved.

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 23.03.08.png

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Now we just need Norman Whiteside jailed and it’s karma all round :)

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Brighton may have won the FA Cup final in 1983 if Whiteside hadn't injured him. I believe they equalised shortly afterwards in an area where Ramsey was missing and was likely to have cleared the danger.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Brighton may have won the FA Cup final in 1983 if Whiteside hadn't injured him. I believe they equalised shortly afterwards in an area where Ramsey was missing and was likely to have cleared the danger.

Correct

After Whitesides’s assault, CR couldn’t get back into position for Stapleton tap in.

Great player was Chris and a very good coach too

Well deserved, good on im

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Christ, I thought you meant that annoying little Geordie prick who tries to be funny on Celebrity Juice.... :eek:

Thank the lord it's the correct Chris Ramsay getting the OBE. :thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well done Chris. Congratulations.

Great player, remember him well, and fantastic that he’s doing such good work now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Extended interview with him on R5 this morning. :bowdown:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I'm with Benjamin Zephaniah, bollocks to that. Great guy is Chris, but the British Empire? They should long ago have rebranded this gong stuff as something more in keeping with the times, a British Community Medal or something, and moved away from the 'Empire' monicker. Only a name I appreciate, but it carries a lot of grim exploitation trailing bloodily in its wake.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm with Benjamin Zephaniah, bollocks to that. Great guy is Chris, but the British Empire? They should long ago have rebranded this gong stuff as something more in keeping with the times, a British Community Medal or something, and moved away from the 'Empire' monicker. Only a name I appreciate, but it carries a lot of grim exploitation trailing bloodily in its wake.

Perhaps a British Commonwealth Medal might be better.Congratulations Chris,very well deserved.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here