Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Saving Private Ryan screening, free tickets...

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In remembrance of D-Day there is a screening of Saving Private Ryan this coming Monday 10th at 7:30 pm at Odeon cinemas.
I have a clutch of free tickets, two of which we won't be using. If you fancy watching this on the big screen PM me for the Promo codes.

You can use the codes for any film but I'd rather they go to someone who wants to see SPR on the big screen. You don't have to sit next to us or anything :) and codes can be used at any odeon cinema. Just book online and enter the code.

I will answer PM's when I can overnight, on shift tonight.

:thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh ffs I missed this! My favourite film of all time!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The only film I cannot watch ever again. The bit at the end when he’s pleading for his life and gets stabbed anyway upset me deeply, which was probably the point but never again.

I couldn't get past the opening scenes when they get mown down as they tried to get onto the beaches. Made me feel physically sick and despair for humanity!

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
The only film I cannot watch ever again. The bit at the end when he’s pleading for his life and gets stabbed anyway upset me deeply, which was probably the point but never again.

I'm guessing you've never watched the 'Bear Jew' baseball bat scene from Inglorious Basterds then! :lolol: played by Hostel film director Eli Roth.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here