Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Internationals tonight - Albion players

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Waking up this morning I hear the news that Duffy had scored for Ireland. In my tired state I tried to remember when the season finished, when the pre-season games start and how the heck Shane is going to fit in a holiday?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Waking up this morning I hear the news that Duffy had scored for Ireland. In my tired state I tried to remember when the season finished, when the pre-season games start and how the heck Shane is going to fit in a holiday?

I think Albion are back for pre-season training (if pattern is similar to previous years ) on July 1st - with the pre-season trip July 8-12th and the first friendly in the Alps somewhere on the 13th. Although they normally come in the week before (so weds/thurs 26/27 June) for medical check ups.

So Shane might be able to squeeze in a week on the Costa Del Sol if he gets a Tui late offer or something.

Saturday 13th July - Pre-season tour friendly (opponent and KO TBC)
Friday 19th July - Crawley Town v Brighton & Hove Albion (7.45pm)
Saturday 20th July - Fulham v Brighton & Hove Albion (3pm)
Saturday 27th July - Birmingham City v Brighton & Hove Albion (3pm)
Friday 2nd August - Home friendly at the Amex Stadium (opponent and KO TBC)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Great ball from Kayal for goal machine Zahavi to score. I know it's not PL & both the Chinese league & Isreali league are not anywhere near the same standard but he def knows where the goal is. Very impressive stats over the last 5 years.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
They are absolutely livid about it. To the point of people being sacked. It's very reassuring- they have no idea how our recruitment team found him- he was some kid playing regional football and before City (or Rovers) found him we'd offered him a contract....makes you wonder how the whole things work. Then system here is TIGHT- college football etc, it's all geared up to playing for City, the colleges are a procession belt of talent, especially for the rugby teams and women's football, but for some reason the mens football seems to slip the net. If you get on the suburban line at 3-4pm it' full of kiddies going to train with Southampton. Literally 20-30 kids from Bristol travelling to Southampton every evening. ****ing weird.

Bristol - Southampton is quite a commute for kids to be making in an evening.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Bristol - Southampton is quite a commute for kids to be making in an evening.

Bristol and Bath have always been in Southampton's official academy catchment area which went further north and west than usual because they are on the coast and have very little south of them. Hence Jason Dodd from Bath and Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain from the Newbury area.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Dear Graham Potter,
Shane Duffy is a ****ing colossus. Please don't sell him- he will learn to pass the ball.
But please, please, please, teach him to head the ball in attack for us- all he has to do is point his head at the oppositions goal, it'll pay off.
He was 2nd leading goalscorer wasn't he?

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Tudor Baluta played the full 90 tonight in Romania's 4-0 drubbing of Malta.

Jan Mlakar was an unused sub for Slovenia.

Shane and Tomer did their usual, no goals tonight though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst Wales don't have an Albion player on their roster (or at least not that I know of) their match tonight is on S4C which is available on Sky 134, Freesat 120 and Virgin TV 166. Given all the other matches are Sky Red Button which is't on NowTV just pointing this out so us plebs without Sky can watch some football tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here