Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Omnipollo Omnipollo Agamemnon Monster Shake Imperial stout brewed with maple, coconut, cocoa nibs, smoked bacon, coffee, almonds & vanilla protein.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Omnipollo Omnipollo Agamemnon Monster Shake Imperial stout brewed with maple, coconut, cocoa nibs, smoked bacon, coffee, almonds & vanilla protein.

No Grapefruit ? pity.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right let's go.
Now bare in mind I am in scorching Brescia so no 'ooh look at him ' comments. first 4 Aperol Spritz which only taste good in Italy followed. By a couple of super Weissbeers which I'm sorry I can't tenner the brewery. Just had a nice local Lazzari bottle of red but have now gone for a superb 750 ml of Martins tripled hop flowered IPA which is 6.9 and hides its alcohol until you try and stand up. What a. lovely bloody Friday I've had.... salute

Ps
Btw my 30th wedding anniversary with an amazing Brighton supporting lady.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thai takeaway with a couple of fruit ciders and a Gentleman Jack with ice as desert. Mellow but not mad. A chilled night.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Right let's go.
Now bare in mind I am in scorching Brescia so no 'ooh look at him ' comments. first 4 Aperol Spritz which only taste good in Italy followed. By a couple of super Weissbeers which I'm sorry I can't tenner the brewery. Just had a nice local Lazzari bottle of red but have now gone for a superb 750 ml of Martins tripled hop flowered IPA which is 6.9 and hides its alcohol until you try and stand up. What a. lovely bloody Friday I've had.... salute

Ps
Btw my 30th wedding anniversary with an amazing Brighton supporting lady.

Good move to blow the holiday money on booze, spaff it now or it will go on a handbag !

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sainsburys Taste the Difference Pinot Grigiot Trentino, for a six quid bottle it is very pleasant indeed.

From the Sainsbury's in Pulborough? If so, there's a good chance we have crossed paths then without knowing it! The Trentino is a lovely bottle.

I'm sticking to Southern Comfort. Neat. Been a long week.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ive got craft beer and then an out door opera tomorrow.

Maybe watch the news.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
From the Sainsbury's in Pulborough? If so, there's a good chance we have crossed paths then without knowing it! The Trentino is a lovely bottle.

I'm sticking to Southern Comfort. Neat. Been a long week.

Yes Pulborough is my 'local', cant be arsed to go to Horsham unless I need to fuel up my car...

By the way you have the best avatar on NSC!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes Pulborough is my 'local', cant be arsed to go to Horsham unless I need to fuel up my car...

By the way you have the best avatar on NSC!

I work there part time, i'll keep a close eye on the Trentino from now on :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here