Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tomer Hemed - contract extended according to Premier League

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
a penalty taker you could put your mortgage on to score
The only times I've ever felt sure we were going to score a penalty were whenever he was taking it.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The only times I've ever felt sure we were going to score a penalty were whenever he was taking it.

Charlton fans must be excited- started so well and still not played our boys who are top Championship players- fair play to Bowyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Scored a pen tonight for Wellington in a 4-3 defeat to Western Sydney. First time I have seen him on the score sheet for a while.

Was his first for the Phoenix. He also scored a belter to make it 4-4 in the 4th minute of injury time, but it got ruled out by VAR for offside in the build up :down:

The goal;

[tweet]1371400798274473986[/tweet]

The disallowed equaliser;

[tweet]1371402407788298240[/tweet]

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
95th minute of that game is a nice summary of just how VAR has "improved" the game worldwide

players might as well wear skin tight kits so less chance of their left shoulder or whatever being offside in a windy stadium

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
95th minute of that game is a nice summary of just how VAR has "improved" the game worldwide

players might as well wear skin tight kits so less chance of their left shoulder or whatever being offside in a windy stadium

Alternatively they could wear straight jackets, or just tie their arms to their sides.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here