Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC 2019 Royal Ascot Telegraph Fantasy Racing Game (Real dosh to be won ) Free to play .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WOW!!

Only thing that will save the bookies on Ladies Day at Ascot is that Frankie appears on the racecard as L Dettori and some fail to make the connection between the two :lol:

Conplete and utter Ascot LEGEND! :bowdown:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I should have known better , Frankly .

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
The ITV pundits are claiming that the nation is gripped by Frankie winning a few races this afternoon. Makes the BBCs fixation on the Womens WC look mild.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The ITV pundits are claiming that the nation is gripped by Frankie winning a few races this afternoon. Makes the BBCs fixation on the Womens WC look mild.

I like the coverage generally, but that presenter bloke Chamberlin is so irritating. Everything is 'the greatest' or 'brilliant' or 'mind-blowing'.

Never ordinary.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Missed joining the fantasy league this time.

But for some strange reason I had a little win lucky 15 on Frankie's first four rides today, just so I would have something to listen to on the long drive home from Hull where i was working tbis morning.

Gotta just LOVE FRANKIE

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Missed joining the fantasy league this time.

But for some strange reason I had a little win lucky 15 on Frankie's first four rides today, just so I would have something to listen to on the long drive home from Hull where i was working tbis morning.

Gotta just LOVE FRANKIE

Aftertimer alert [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] :lol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Day 3 done and still anyone's game in our private league with 1 10-1 winner being the difference from 1st to 6th, somebody had a good day bagging almost a thousand points in the overall leader board, the leader has 1597 points in that and we've slipped to 101st in the private leagues list, don't forget your day 4 selections before 2.30 pm tomorrow.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
All to play for going into the last day tomorrow , it's ridiculously tight at the top , we actually snuck back in to the top 100 of private leagues in 90th place , need a bit of a miracle to claim top spot but it's possible , don't forget to post your selections before the first race tomorrow .

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Doh. Forgot to pick my horses. Have done it now but missed first race. Did have a fiver on the winner so not all bad.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Winner :O

Like to thank the other competitors, [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] for setting it up, my family, my teachers, all those who had faith in me....etc etc etc blah blah blah

What's the prize btw ?? :drink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well done to Stomper and remember to send me your bank details thanks to all that played. Good afternoon madam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here