Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Keane

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep - like them. From down the road in Battle too.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Seen them perform live several times, always very impressive, Chaplin has a great voice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Loved it when Noel Gallagher accused Chaplin of checking into rehab because of a port and cheese addiction.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Seen them quite a few times. They are excellent live - if they headline. The times I saw them as support they weren't really bothered.

I get fed up with idiots that go on about the schools they went to. How many people have a say in what school their parents send them to?

All I care about is whether they can actually sing live and whether they can actually play live. They can.

DavePage

Seen them quite a few times. They are excellent live - if they headline. The times I saw them as support they weren't really bothered.

I get fed up with idiots that go on about the schools they went to. How many people have a say in what school their parents send them to?

All I care about is whether they can actually sing live and whether they can actually play live. They can.

I saw them support U2 in Barcelona, they were brilliant

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loved their break through album and really like Chaplin’s voice. Found their follow up albums a bit samey but I have enjoyed some of Chaplin’s solo stuff.

Had a listen to the single, pleasant pop music, but nothing special, is the most enthusiastic I can get sadly

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Saw them in the Louisiana in Bristol years ago before their first record came out and me and my brother in law helped them lug their gear into the pub from their van. Within a year they were playing stadiums. Liked them in the early days but unfortunately became a bit 'wallpaper music' over the years. Still good guys to chat to if you meet them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here