Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bradley Dack...*sigh* yes,again....

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Last edited:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Below From Wikipedia. If this is true, it’s as well there’s a new manager as under CH he’d have been playing behind a “front one” - about 50 yards behind. And what’s this “final third” he speaks of?

An attacking midfielder, Dack has described himself as adopting a "free role behind the two strikers in the final third to go and pick up the ball, get into good positions and create and score goals".

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
With our new attack minded philosophy, this might be the perfect chant if he signs

A Dack, A Dack, A Dack, A Dack, A Dack

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I like Dack, good player. Shame we didn't sign him directly from Gillingham though as I'd imagine we'd pay a lot more for him from Blackburn now.

Is it just lazy journalism or is he one of those players we have kept our eye on for some time, who knows?!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
With our new attack minded philosophy, this might be the perfect chant if he signs

A Dack, A Dack, A Dack, A Dack, A Dack

I'll believe the attack minded policy when I see it. At the moment, we're way, way short of the players we need to adopt such an approach, and all the players we've been linked with so far are highly unlikely to set the Premier League alight.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Maybe I've just been unlucky but I've seen him live 4 or 5 times with Gillingham and he looked utter gash every time. Maybe I've just been unlucky to see his 5 awful career games though. It would be an absolute no go from me, although if we do sign him then I'd support him if/when he plays.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It wouldn't be a transfer window if we weren't 'linked' with Dack ( and Tavernier ).

They never sing.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Someone tell Potter he’s left Swansea and it wasn’t a dream. Get some PL players ffs

Maddison
Brooks

I’m not sure Dack is of that quality but there are some Prem quality players in the Champ and certainly more ‘Premier League Ready’ than someone from the Dutch or Belgian leagues.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Maybe I've just been unlucky but I've seen him live 4 or 5 times with Gillingham and he looked utter gash every time. Maybe I've just been unlucky to see his 5 awful career games though. It would be an absolute no go from me, although if we do sign him then I'd support him if/when he plays.

You know he plays at Blackburn now?

Either way im out, not enough creativity or pace for me.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Below From Wikipedia. If this is true, it’s as well there’s a new manager as under CH he’d have been playing behind a “front one” - about 50 yards behind. And what’s this “final third” he speaks of?

An attacking midfielder, Dack has described himself as adopting a "free role behind the two strikers in the final third to go and pick up the ball, get into good positions and create and score goals".

Are posts like this going to go on forever? I can't be the only one totally bored of this now

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is he related to Jimmy Dack that used to play for Crawley and has managed some non-league teams including Whitehawk?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here