Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] VAR decisions next season to be shown on the.big screens in PL

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
?Old Trafford and Anfield getting screens then, about time or will they be allowed to just ignore the ruling

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I understand those grounds will have messages over their PA systems instead to explain it.

Seagull Baz

May 18, 2013
Sheffield
Didn't they say they were going to do this for the FA Cup Semi Final? And then they realised the error of their ways when heaven forbid a Citeh player headbutts an Albion player and their whole world of VAR comes tumbling down - "Can't send him off or we won't get the Final that we want!".

And I assume Liverpool won't need to use it as they have a diver only just slightly less prolific than the one from Palarse. If they ruled out his penalty wins, I'm sure the PL wouldn't have come down to the last game of the season!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Oh dear... Portugal v Switzerland. Never a Swiss penalty but a Portugal one the other end. It is not VAR that is wrong, it's the refs!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I understand those grounds will have messages over their PA systems instead to explain it.

Made me chuckle....

In a Vicki Pollard voice : "well... Dunk said to Duffy that Salah was like well ugly and had stupid hair, and the ref just looked at Ryan and said well Firminho said that about Bernardo, and he like kicked the ball and it went over the line and it was a goal, and the ref said all back to the halfway line for a kick off and shatt-urrrp" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here