Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] liam rosenior to boro

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He seems pretty settled in Hove and his kids go to school locally and all that so reckon they'd have to promise him the earth to tempt him to move.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Too good an opportunity to turn down if he is offered it.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Liam will make an excellent manager one day and is ambitious but I don't think he would be interested in Boro just yet.

Met him in a pub garden after Arsenal away match last season - what a nice guy he is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolute cobblers. There is no way Boro would hand the job to a 34 year old who has never once managed.

Jokanovic is an infinitely more likely candidate, or possibly even some bloke who got binned off a few weeks ago who's name escapes me.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hope he goes far in the game (status wise, not geographically).

Has he completed his coaching badges though? When he signed up to the U23s it stated he had already started and I think it takes a couple of years to do.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He presents himself well, but will he be a good manager, nobody knows. A certain Bob Paisley could barely string a few words together but was mightily effective. He has no previous connection with Bro to my knowledge and has little or no chance. Rather worthless gossip.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good little player. Came up against them this season. Liam and his wife on the sidelines applauding both teams.

My nephew played against his lad in a tournament at the Lancing training ground. As my sister was driving out, Liam Rosenior wave at them to stop, and wind down the window, just so he could tell him how very well he’d played, and to congratulate him.

What a gent.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We should desperately try and keep Liam at the club. A seriously good human being and has all the attributes to be a top top coach and man manager. Would see him as a great future manager candidate.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
My nephew played against his lad in a tournament at the Lancing training ground. As my sister was driving out, Liam Rosenior wave at them to stop, and wind down the window, just so he could tell him how very well he’d played, and to congratulate him.

What a gent.
all his kids are female actually. one chooses not to be feminine, so understand the comment.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Utter madness shirley? a coach with the under 23's straight into managing in the Championship? One day maybe, but not yet a while. He still has plenty to learn yet, and where better to learn it than at the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here