Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Oi. It's in The Sun so must be true.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Been absolutely killing it in the Belgian league. Is approaching 1 million followers on instagram. And with him being Tanzanian, there may well be work permit difficulties. Therefore, this one's happening!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I bloody love 'My Way'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see from Google that back in January Cardiff were interested in Samatta but eventually signed Sala. The rest is history.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Been absolutely killing it in the Belgian league. Is approaching 1 million followers on instagram. And with him being Tanzanian, there may well be work permit difficulties. Therefore, this one's happening!!

Mm, the Belgian league. That says 'quality' right there.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Assuming Locadia is off then? We have been linked with too many strikers!

Why do we assume Locadia is going just because we show interest in another signing? I'm sure we show interest in a lot of players all the time, it doesn't necessarily follow that anyone is set to leave.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think there might be samat in this...

I mbwana believe...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

He's been living in Belgium for nearly 3 years (he signed for Genk in August 2016), after 3 years he can apply for Belgian citizenship and will then have an EU passport. He might be one to sign now, loan back to Genk till January when he'll have been able to complete the citizenship application.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Look forward to seeing him play at the St.Andrews friendly!

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Why do we assume Locadia is going just because we show interest in another signing? I'm sure we show interest in a lot of players all the time, it doesn't necessarily follow that anyone is set to leave.

I totally agree with you! Was just wondering!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here