Page 92 of 162 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1619
  1. #911

    4 Not allowed!
    Think it is time to let seagullwedgee be, he certainly is not hurting anyone and if his claims to ITK make him happy let him/her enjoy it. You always have the option to ‘ignore’ if you find it overly offensive to your sensibilities.
    Standing in the park, I was wondering why a frisbee looks larger the closer it gets...then it hit me

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #912
      A tad aggressive.
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Not in Whitechapel
      Posts
      1,866


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      seagullwedgee, re Lewis Dunk, Apr '18:
      Or earlier this summer when he claimed Tony Bloom was going to sue Kick It Out.
      If you're past 25 and you're still doing gang
      You’re known as a artefact

      Kwengface - Fire In The Booth
    • #913
      Members BrickTamland's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Stockholm
      Posts
      1,509


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Where do they say that? The latest report I can see states 'approaching £20 million' not 'significantly'.
      Bit of artistic lisence, Owen says ‘not even close’
      I love lamp.
    • #914
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Location
      Mid mid mid Sussex
      Posts
      1,715


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Where do they say that? The latest report I can see states 'approaching £20 million' not 'significantly'.
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      'Not even close' was Brian Owen comments
      £50M...?
    • #915
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      42,559


      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagull_special View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Think it is time to let seagullwedgee be, he certainly is not hurting anyone
      I disagree. Some of us spend a bit too much time here, and we recognise his name and remember all the lies from before, but plenty of people will just browse the sight, see his claims and assume they're real. A lot of people care about the club and the signings (in and out) we make.

      If he has health issues, then it would be better to deal with those rather than pretend everything is fine.
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.
    • #916

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      seagullwedgee, re Lewis Dunk, Apr '18:
      Give it a rest Trigs. You know as well as anyone that typos can happen. MANY times I’ve typed ‘seasons’ and it’s come out as ‘games’. THE KEYS ARE ALL SO CLOSE TOGETHER
    • #917
      Members piersa's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      London
      Posts
      3,065


      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagull_special View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Think it is time to let seagullwedgee be, he certainly is not hurting anyone and if his claims to ITK make him happy let him/her enjoy it. You always have the option to ‘ignore’ if you find it overly offensive to your sensibilities.
      People who are really ITK don't give up the info on fan forums. If they did, they wouldn't be ITK for long.
      "I wasted £100 on a hotel room, another £100 on drink, whole weekend a complete waste of money, all in all the worst away day iv'e ever had ever. i can handle wasting good money, but seeing palace players getting laughed at by that lot, being laughed at as we leave the ground, that f***ing hurts, feel numb today, feel totaly numb with shock, going to take a long time to get over this one."
    • #918
      Members Not Andy Naylor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Seven Dials
      Posts
      6,623


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by keaton View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Aldi,'s Choco Crunch is possibly the best cereal ever
      Lidl's Apple and Cinnamon Crunch for me.
      England are still the only team to have won the World Cup wearing red shirts.
    • #919
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      42,559


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by FatSuperman View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Give it a rest Trigs. You know as well as anyone that typos can happen. MANY times I’ve typed ‘seasons’ and it’s come out as ‘games’. THE KEYS ARE ALL SO CLOSE TOGETHER
      Fair point. Could you translate the following for me too?

      "Sadly alrèady gone.
      Top6.
      40+.
      Next."
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.
    • #920
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      42,559


      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by piersa View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      People who are really ITK don't give up the info on fan forums. If they did, they wouldn't be ITK for long.
      Apart from @Bladders and @sheebo
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •