Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
All academic.
What he's done in the past has very little relevance with what he can do in the present and even less regarding what he can do in the future

Hopefully the new manager isn't as blinkered as the last or the mugs on here who seem to think flogging a dead horse is the future.

I decided to read this thread from the outset to see what kind of player we're getting.... and found a post I needed to disagree with..

In sport, the best correlate of future performance is past performance, nothing else and demonstrated statistically, which I'm sure your brother will appreciate

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Please see my original post - I was not disputing the fact that terms might have been discussed. L'Equipe's information (posted first thing this morning) about it being a 4 year deal would suggest that this is (at least in part) true. However, the deal cannot progress until both clubs agree on the fee and the add-ons - and Owen and Barclay both say that this has agreement has not been reached. That is all I am saying. The player and his agent are but one part of any transfer deal. And that really isn't complicated either.

We wouldn’t be able to discuss terms with the player until a fee had been agreed.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I don’t know how else to put it. Personal terms were agreed hours ago, and they are well behind the curve, it sometimes happens. That’s all, it’s really not complicated.

and through what conduit are you pretending to know all this stuff?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
For £20m I’m guessing a 5 yr deal. Considering his age.

Reported by L’Equipe as 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Guys, guys I have TWO sauces at the club.

Yes TWO.

One says he will sign. The other says he won't.

You heard it hear first.

Oh the egg that's going to be on all your faces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here