Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would offer Brentford £20m, which they want plus Hemed and Kayal on loan for a season to get them off of the wage bill and both proven Championship players and winners.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I would offer Brentford £20m, which they want plus Hemed and Kayal on loan for a season to get them off of the wage bill and both proven Championship players and winners.

Hemed would make some kind of sense. He is a striker, but your constant Kayal digs are getting annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hemed would make some kind of sense. He is a striker, but your constant Kayal digs are getting annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO he is about 6th choice CM behind, Stephens, Propper,Gross, Bissouma,and Baluta but has proved he would be ok for a Championship team like Brentford and would do a good job for them but wouldnt expect him to be in GP plans for us.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
[/B]
IMHO he is about 6th choice CM behind, Stephens, Propper,Gross, Bissouma,and Baluta but has proved he would be ok for a Championship team like Brentford and would do a good job for them but wouldnt expect him to be in GP plans for us.

How many times have you seen Baluta play to gauge that he is ahead of Kayal in the pecking order?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why is that? the only debatable one is Baluta the rest are all proven to be better than him.

Have to agree with Mr Fisher. Kayal should have been shifted out last season along with Bong. We have moved on Both have served as well but they are NOT the players to take us onto the next level. I would also throw in Stephens but i wouldn't get rid of him. He would be a good bench warmer. Our Central midfield pairing isn't good enough. I'm hoping Bissouma or even a kid from the U23 breaks into the first team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Said it a few times but I don’t see much at all between our 4 main CMs - Stephens, Propper, Bisouma & Kayla - you can throw a blanket over them all ability wise. All decent players, all can be improved on if we want to go places but adequate enough for a lower prem side.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Oh for crying out loud. Stephens one of the best in the Premier league at what he does

[emoji23] I nearly just spat my coffee out everywhere! He really, really isn’t.

I’m still hoping we bring in another centre midfielder but if not it won’t be long before Propper and Bissouma are first choice in those two midfield positions once Bissouma is fit.

Stephens made his usual load of errors yesterday but because we won it will be glossed over. That won’t happen if we lose. I’m not interested in that game, I think we need a better starting midfielder. Hopefully the 3 at the back will give Potter the confidence to play Biss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here