Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Villa have just bought Heaton from Burnley and are reportedly still after Maupay. Have they discovered the location of the government's magic money tree?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Villa have just bought Heaton from Burnley and are reportedly still after Maupay. Have they discovered the location of the government's magic money tree?
Hope they get relegated their fans are full of themselves and think Grealish is the best player god ever created #twats

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

The owner is a billionaire many times over. One of the richest African men on the planet. Don’t think £ is a concern.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Given the amount of £ Villa have been throwing around all summer and in view of Maupay having played for Smith before, I do think he'd be there by now if this was going to happen.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The owner is a billionaire many times over. One of the richest African men on the planet. Don’t think £ is a concern.

Similar was said of Venkeys when they took over at Blackburn. And £s weren't a concern, until they got bored.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Once Brentford have got a replacement in then he’ll move to either us or Villa. No movement before then.

Stainsey

Mar 25, 2009
Not sure how much in the know he is, but my Postman who is a Brentford fan reckons he is joining us ! Also said that losing him will be the difference between chasing a play off and being mid table.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Not sure how much in the know he is, but my Postman who is a Brentford fan reckons he is joining us ! Also said that losing him will be the difference between chasing a play off and being mid table.
I have family who are season ticket holders on your street and they say their postal service is shitehouse.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Joel Valencia having a medical at Brentford today, could clear the way for Maupay to leave, although apparently they are also trying to sign a lad from Amiens, Ghoddos or Khoddos or something, played for Ostersunds under Potter

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Given the amount of £ Villa have been throwing around all summer and in view of Maupay having played for Smith before, I do think he'd be there by now if this was going to happen.

That's down to Brentford though, not Villa.

I suspect he'll end up at Villa Park, given his Smith connection and the fact they'll probably offer him a staggering salary.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Joel Valencia having a medical at Brentford today, could clear the way for Maupay to leave, although apparently they are also trying to sign a lad from Amiens, Ghoddos or Khoddos or something, played for Ostersunds under Potter

Signed.

But described as a winger (on their official Twitter). So perhaps not the Muapay replacement?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
'but my Postman who is a Brentford fan reckons he is joining us !' Ten out of ten for originality !!

Thanks for reminding me, I’ll ask mine next time I see him, we’ve run out of things to talk about recently [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here