Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
good singing :thumbsup:

Agreed, great for everyone that will play palace that they’ve signed a slow, Old CB to complement their other slow defenders

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
478dd798b33b9446665377c82ce5c3ff.jpg

Haircut hold up classic ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/august/albion-sign-french-striker/

Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of striker Neal Maupay from Brentford, on undisclosed terms.

The 22-year-old Frenchman has been a long-term target of the club and has agreed a four-year contract, after passing his medical at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre earlier today.

Head coach Graham Potter said, “Neal is a talented striker, with good strength and pace, and he is a goalscorer. He will add an extra dimension to our existing forward options, and we are delighted to have completed the transfer.

“The club has been monitoring Neal and has been aware of his ability for some time. Separately I was also aware of his obvious ability at Swansea, and came up against him in the Championship last season.

“His record in the Championship has been exceptional, with 41 goals across the last two seasons, and now his challenge is to transfer that to the Premier League.”

Born in Versailles, Maupay began his career in the Cote D’Azur with Nice, where he made his first-team debut at the age of 16 in 2013. After 44 games for Nice, he moved to St Etienne at the age of 18.

While with St Etienne, he also spent time on loan with Brest, and made more than 100 appearances in France, most as a teenager. He moved to England in 2017, when he joined Brentford.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Brought to us by eToro!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
First time I have EVER announced a transfer first on NSC!

:albion2:

Bugger NSC updated and saw I wasn't :(

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That doesn't wok for me? Now a cheese and onion quiche with some crispy bacon and a clove of garlic gets my taste buds going.

I strongly suggest you should never attempt to make a pie in a wok.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is el toro ferret?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/august/albion-sign-french-striker/

Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of painter and decorator Neal Maupay from Brentford, on undisclosed terms.

“His record in the Championship has been exceptional, with 41 print sales, and 2 originals across the last two seasons, and now his challenge is to transfer that to the Premier League.”

Born in Versailles, Maupay began his career with a thin brush and a varied palette , where he made his first-team debut at the age of 16 in 2013. After 44 Nice pictures he moved to St Etienne and got a 4" slap n dash brush

While with St Etienne, he also spent time on loan with A roller, and made more than 100 appearances in France, mostly with magnolia.

Are you sure you're not making this up?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here