Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He’s young enough to play for u23s so possibly a couple of games for them first.

I'd hazard a guess we aint gonna risk a £20m player in an U23 match.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK so it

Mopey
More Pie, or
More pay?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn’t know that either but also just read a similar comment on BBS about him. Andone found out that you just can’t get away with that sort of stuff in the top flight so we’ll see. He also loves celebrating in front of opposition fans apparently - could be interesting if he does that against our northerly neighbours!

More Pay and And One are both nasty. If I were younger I'd have one of these right now

semi on.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He'll get the obligatory question hopefully, I'm going to wait to hear him say it.

The one that always made me laugh was John Carew. We all know how to pronounce that, right?

Wrong. It's Johan Korev. FFS :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For a start I'd imagine we need to put the stress on the second syllable (as with Trossard).

I am now expert at saying Trossard, with the throaty 'tr' and the silent d. I ****ing love it :lolol:

We may not have the best side in the league but we have some of the dirtiest sounding players. If you like winding up homophobes, and that. :rolleyes::rave:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Nice to get it over the line. Hopefully he has been training hard and will be ready for first team action if not Saturday then perhaps the week after. Could be an exciting prospect.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oooooh I assumed you were with it then you were so believable I felt bad :lol:
:lol: I've seen your ITK posts for years as you battle Bladders for top spot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here